Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Not fixed

If they are going to "fix" the mix up, then fix it, don't make it even worse

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Whoa. I figured since I finished the first post yesterday (in both games) that I could go about my day without checking into forum or game. Clearly a mistake.

I see there's been a terrible mixup in the game, but there's literally nothing we can do until a Mod logs in and flags this over with the team. Players have already created a Bugs thread, I've linked it from the first page. Please, keep in mind that this thread is meant to be goal discussion only and all talk of problems should remain in the Bugs thread.
    How can we know if a mod has seen this? It appears that someone is moving posts into this thread, so does that mean it has been reported to the team already?

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    It?s like the S8 team is brainstorming amongst themselves without reading what players really want. Or they are taking suggestions from a single person and running with it. I could just imagine it: Hey, how about instead of cute final counter presentations of recipes, we do half finished batter? Everyone in the room: Hey, let?s try it!

🤦🏻*♀️
    Yes, it feels like they are not even bothered with this game, not like what it used to be anyway. It feels like they just provide the basic, barest minimum every challenge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatu114 View Post
    Same problem here I am stuck too hopefully I can continue to finish this goal? Also, I tried to contact storm eight and they say they cannot help me wow!!!
    Seriously, S8 actually said they cannot help? What the heck is going on at S8 these days? Things are so messed up!

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind I forgot about the feature to make a title to a post. It doesn?t look like any mods are around.

About The new Jungle goal...

- This goal is Confusing.. The oven food Doesn't match the Bakery forum.. The 1st goal was to complete the slossiant.. But now that's Gone, now I have the 2 hour Drink, but no Goal.. Are we suppose to Complete the goal still??
    Last edited by Achundrisw1991; 07-12-19 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Adding more

New Resident
    Yes they said that they are limited to help so they had to close my request to ask them to fix the bug

New Resident
    I guess we shouldn?t be surprised with the abundance of errors and lack of care. This is what happens when you cut half your workforce. With half the people gone I?m sure those remaining are overwhelmed and just slapping stuff together. Ugh

New Resident
    Where is the Sloissants on a Log recipe, it's not on my Orchid oven.

When will this be fixed Storm8/ teamlava???!!! This is ridiculous all these glitches, problems and errors!! Are you going to extend the goal time I sure hope so because you're going to have alot of upset players. This isn't even a game anymore it's a huge pain in my butt!!!