Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Executive Chef

SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Storm8 has now fixed the recipe mash up

Not entirely. Can't make the tiger-thingies

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Storm8 has now fixed the recipe mash up
    I'm not sure. I'm now unable to bake the Flower Tower, or any of the recipes from the first oven. I think they mixed up the recipes from the first and second oven. Anyone else has this issue?

They Tried to fix the recipe mash up but now the 2nd appliance recipes are on the 1st appliance and the 1st appliance recipes -the ones I need to be cooking- are not available.

I?d complain but who?d listen. Just please fix this.

I don't think so. Instead of "sloissant" the first oven 2 hour recipe is now "orchedai swirl". I think that was supposed to be the 2 hour recipe for the second goal oven.Sloissant is no longer an option...

Quote Originally Posted by Gpsyy View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm now unable to bake the Flower Tower, or any of the recipes from the first oven. I think they mixed up the recipes from the first and second oven. Anyone else has this issue?
    It?s the same for me. Can?t even find the flower tower, my oven menus are trying unsuccessfully to load.

What a mess.

Is their a thread created for bugs yet? I started baking the Sloissants in the orchid oven made 15 NOW i dont have Sloissants for the orchid oven i have Orchidai Swirl... help

New Resident
    ����

Im having that same issue i baked 15 earlier.. took them off the stove and i dont see the right thing to bake

Goal: In the Jungle

The 2nd appliance recipes are showing on 1st appliance. 1st appliance recipes aren?t available. Please fix.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast