Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Will the side goal be getting fixed? It?s the same thing as the last one.
    Please look over everything before doing the next goal to be sure it?s working properly.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m tired of being told things are fixed. I wholeheartedly disagree. We still have a repeat side goal prize and unfinished batter as supposedly finished recipes. If these things were intentional thats just sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Please please fix the look of the Flower Tower. The picture in the recipe book is gorgeous. You would make so many people happy by changing how it looks on counter. I still can’t believe that it was not a big making the final presentation look like it does.

Really is there an answer to if the side goal is the same as last. Really is that really so hard to get an answer? Does anyone know?

Farm Supplier
    No, it?s not ?solved.? You need to fix the look of the counter presentation of these recipes. They look horrible! That beautiful flower power cake is just uncooked batter in a pan when it?s served. The sloths look terrible! You need to listen to your customers. We are not happy! Also, please stop with the cookie trays! Nobody serves food on cookie trays. :-(

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RochelleH2175 View Post
    Will the side goal be getting fixed? It?s the same thing as the last one.
    Please look over everything before doing the next goal to be sure it?s working properly.
    I can confirm that the Beach Hut is the prize for completing the side goals so it's not a bug. However I can understand why you and other members asked about it given we just had this recently. I'll pass along the feedback and request that the team try not to repeat prizes too closely.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I?m tired of being told things are fixed. I wholeheartedly disagree. We still have a repeat side goal prize and unfinished batter as supposedly finished recipes. If these things were intentional thats just sad.
    Please please fix the look of the Flower Tower. The picture in the recipe book is gorgeous. You would make so many people happy by changing how it looks on counter. I still can’t believe that it was not a big making the final presentation look like it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by lambysheep View Post
    No, it?s not ?solved.? You need to fix the look of the counter presentation of these recipes. They look horrible! That beautiful flower power cake is just uncooked batter in a pan when it?s served. The sloths look terrible! You need to listen to your customers. We are not happy! Also, please stop with the cookie trays! Nobody serves food on cookie trays. :-(
    The bugs which affect the progress of our goals have already been solved as mentioned in my post earlier. I am afraid presentation is not a bug unless the graphics is missing completely. I will help to pass along feedback on them to the team. For further discussion of presentation topic, please continue in the goal thread in Discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    Really is there an answer to if the side goal is the same as last. Really is that really so hard to get an answer? Does anyone know?
    Do allow response time and besides it's the weekend!

Farm Supplier
    Exactly. The situation is far from being ?fixed.?

This is becoming a constant problem...I’ve baked two Orchidai Swirls, it shows that they?re baked, but they’re not on my counters..what?s going on??? This problem IS NOT FIXED!!! This is two problems in a row for the last two goals..FIX IT!!!
    Last edited by FollyBeach2014; 07-16-19 at 11:37 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lambysheep View Post
    Exactly. The situation is far from being ?fixed.?
    Already answered you in the post above yours. Thanks!