Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy4115 View Post
    Mine just got fixed! I can make flower towers now! YAYYYY
    Nice! Just checked my game too and it's fixed.

Host(ess)
    Notice how the finished recipe is actually the second stage of recipe prep?!
    When you click the prep bubble on your oven the second time, the image doesn?t change to the second prep image like it normally does.
    They rushed this goal so much that they?re using the prep image as the finished recipe!!!
    SERIOUSLY?!!
    And I?m one of the dummies that HATE locked recipes and decor enough to spend $$$ on gems to finish goals!! Is this their plan all along?!!

Mine is back, but only for the one oven. I used to be able to cook it on other special ovens.

I can?t. Just logged back on to check and I still can?t bake what?s needed. I also agree on the display. When the cake is done and goes to the counter it looks like something that should be on the stove while the customers are eating something that should be on display instead a slice of the cake. A lot of the dishes lately look horrible on the counter. Wouldn?t be something I?d buy walking into a bakery.

I can make the first recipe again, but only on the orchid oven. I used to be able to make it on past goal ovens...I think that was the problem they wanted to fix. Really sucks.

New Resident
    Fixed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    I can make the first recipe again, but only on the orchid oven. I used to be able to make it on past goal ovens...I think that was the problem they wanted to fix. Really sucks.
    That's a known bug since last goal and yes, that is the bug that they wanted to fix. They fixed it last goal early on, too.

New Resident
    Im having the same issues.

New Resident
    Fixed!!! Yay!!!😀😀😀😀

New Resident
    I still can?t find the Sliossant recipe