Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, at this point I would not be surprised if they did this on purpose.

They probably figured they kept the beneficial glitch continue for too long, they had to find a way to slow our goal progression.

Wow this Is not a screw up its on purpose second oven recipes on first oven give me a break. They've had to fix the recipe issue many times and suddenly they can't do it right. This was intentionally done to slow us down on the goal

My food menu and recipes changed in the process of cooking

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable.

I'm so glad I paid so many gems to buy what is the new side goal - NOT!! I just bought this 2 weeks ago! The "bug" with the ovens seems to be the theme of these goals. If people are having trouble finishing goals, lower the amount of parts needed! And I agree, the trays look tacky, the counters are getting ridiculous, and the side goal prizes are just thrown in there too appease the masses. Tell me, are these the same programmers that handle Restaurant Story? At least RS doesn't seem to have as much chaos with their goals although the side goal have nothing to do with the theme.

My suggestion, get programmers who have artistic talent and who actually care about the players of their game. If you don't care, we don't care = Mass Exodus

Lol. No worries. I thought it was funny too. After I read it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Sounds like a quote from an S8 programmer

(sorry LifeThruABook, not aimed at you, just couldn't resist...)

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Honestly, at this point I would not be surprised if they did this on purpose.

They probably figured they kept the beneficial glitch continue for too long, they had to find a way to slow our goal progression.
    I wouldn't doubt it.

Farm Supplier
    Recipes from oven nr 2 are now on oven nr 1.......plz fix asap. Can't continue goal.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The oven mix up is a known issue that the team is likely already working on. It won't interfere with you continuing with the current goals though.
    It did interfered ! I can?t continue balding the cake because they got rid of it

I already baked 8 sloisaants, but now I can only make orchedai swirl on my regular ovens (not the drink machines?). How can I finish the goal when it's giving me advanced recipes? And i completely agree, the sloissants' presentation is so bad. On the counter, they look like croissants with raisins on them (

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast