Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Ugh, I see I am not the only one.

Please fix!! Sloissants recipe is now gone from the Orchid Oven cookbook. Can not do my goal without it.

I couldn't find it either. So glad I am not buying gems anymore. Getting disappointed again in the game.

Fashion Designer
    Oh no, I'm scared to open my game to see what would happen. It was fine for me 2-3 hours ago... what a shame.

It is everyone it seems. Problem with the new goals.

In the Jungle Goal.

Sloissants recipe is now gone from the Orchid Oven cookbook. Can not do our goal without it.

Please fix asap!

Please fix😔

If only they hadn't tried to make it so the shoreline ovens wouldn't make the Jungle recipes. This would not have happened otherwise. Fix it quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    I "love" how they tried to fix the recipes and now I can't bake the tiger tarts... Not to mention they didn't even fix the prize for the side goal, another beach hut. Though I'm not sure if this is a mistake? Or are we really getting another beach hut?

This is getting annoying I literally only have one sloissants to do and I go onto the next part but now I cannot because the oven doesn't have the recipe anymore, its only the orchidai swirl which I do not even need yet. Please fix your stuff S8!!!!

I completed 1st part goal 2 but orchird oven foods are messed up it has food for orchud swiler

Farm Supplier
    Welp... that didn't last long. Quickest goal I've ever seen!

On a serious note, though... I lost the ability to make coins overnight. Normally, I place my register in front of the door and earn thousands by the time the bakery is reopened. This morning - nada. I did notice that my bakeries earned extra coins after reset (possibly 30k??). I figured this was compensation for any mixup with goals, but it appears the mixup ceased cashflow.

Hopefully, these goals will be resolved so everyone can continue with goal step #4 or 7 (whichever they rushed to since yesterday) 😆.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast