Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Rhino Keeper
    All 2nd over recipes are showing instead of 1st oven.
    Dear storm8 team please fix your technical issues.
    Neither your developer knows how to upgrade us from 99 to 100 and now these problems !

Rhino Keeper
    Help s8!! I have in the orchid oven the recipes of the orchid swirler. So, i can't continue cooking!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elp2002 View Post
    Goal: In the Jungle

The 2nd appliance recipes are showing on 1st appliance. 1st appliance recipes aren?t available. Please fix.
    Is happening to everyone. PLEASE FIX TO LET US CONTINUE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Help s8!! I have in the orchid oven the recipes of the orchid swirler. So, i can't continue cooking!!!!
    Me too!

What’s going on?! The second appliances recipes are showing up on the first one! Now I can’t finish my first ones!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Neither can I, but well, I’ve been cooking the first recipe on those others ovens ... I’m already here because of that advantage... it’s fine������

Started new jungle goal. Went to check on food. Food required for goal is gone! Another item in its place. HELP!

Is anyone having trouble accessing both pages on the orchid oven? Mine is currently stuck on the 2nd page so I'm stuck and can't continue with the goal. I already updated/restarted my phone.

Yeah, Now we can't Make Anything we need. They Fixed the Mashup and Messed up Everything Else. Maybe then need to Take a Break from Event after Event.

So we are stuck with no flower tower recipes if they don't show up and are losing time to complete the goal? How is this ok?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast