Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

New Resident
    Seriously messed up!!!

Rhino Keeper
    HELP I just got up to the second appliance and found that the only way I could complete the rpaperwork copes was to go back to the first appliance. The original first appliance recipes are missing. I?m not going to build any second appliances till they fix this mess. What is going on??? Do they just want us to get fed up and quit the game

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from the obvious issue of recipes not showing up, can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix the counter presentation of the final plates?!

NOBODY wants unfinished plates, cake batter and trays on display on their bakery. It looks hideous. Why did you stop making the final plate presentations look nice?

PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!

All my neighbors are having the same problem. I wonder what's up with all the glitches lately.

My recipes were fine yesterday, now today my orchid oven only shows the drinks not the Solissants or the flower tower. How am I supposed to finish the goal?

Fashion Designer
    When they made a mistake in our favor they fixed it quickly. Now we're all waiting for them to fix the current problem so we can get on with the goal. Is S8 even aware that this problem exists with the goal recipes?

Host(ess)
    Ditto. This is becoming habitual for Storm8. There always seems to be some error/bug preventing progress.

New Resident
    Device: Android 6.0.1
    Game: 1.6.0.3g

The menu of the Orchid Oven is incorrect. It is the menu of Orchid Swirler instead. The menu of the Orchid Oven was correct 4 hours ago.

Farm Supplier
    I've got the same problem. I was cooking sloissants earlier and suddenly the recipe was gone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Aside from the obvious issue of recipes not showing up, can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix the counter presentation of the final plates?!

NOBODY wants unfinished plates, cake batter and trays on display on their bakery. It looks hideous. Why did you stop making the final plate presentations look nice?

PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!
    I agree 100%! Please give us recipes that look good when served on the counters! I couldn't care less how they look when customers eat it! I don't even watch them

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast