Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Goal:In The Jungle

I've been working on the 2nd recipe on the 1st oven and now it's gone and the recipe for the 2nd oven is there! What in the world is going on? How can I finish the task?

Yesterday my orchid oven was correct. The first recipe said sloissants. I open the oven today and it is not that recipe it is a drink.
    So I guess I am scr@#ed from the beginning.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if someone noticed this but in the lastest recipes (before serving them) the presentation on the oven is the same. Like before serving a recipe, you could see it's done because they were creative and used make a image/thumbnail/design whatever you call it for every step. Now they just stopped doing it. I don't really know how to explain so you guys understand me lol. I just loved those little details in the game. Not to mention they got really lazy with the presentation of the recipes on the counter

!!!!!
    After the recipe jumble for this goal, I am now STUCK. I have goals I can't complete because the recipes I NEED are made on an appliance I cannot get, because I cant unlock buying the appliance... What now?
    !!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Is someone looking into this?

I'm stuck

Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    Hello everyone
    I'm on to the 3rd part of the goal and cant cook the flower tower as the recipe is not showing up on my oven
    I'm so upset
    Why does s8 have back to back goals if they cant make them glitch free..it seems tht they overlook the details in trying to keep up with coming up with new updates.
    Very sad
    I've been playing since forever and I'm very disappointed
    😥😥😥 I can't finish my cake tower recipe

Rhino Keeper
    The second oven the Orchid Swirler has the recipies from the Shoreline Stove and the Orchid Oven has the recipies from the Orchid Swirler

What a mess������

Farm Supplier
    Glitches riding on glitches whipping on with glitches. That's the result of Bakery Story team's work for last months.

WOW what a mess up this is ridiculous! On a game where time is important. Whether it?s the game or our lives. I try to finish as soon as possible bcuz I have a busy real life!! U r messing with my time!!! Sorry, I?m a little angry and simply disappointed.

Oh! What a bummer! I can?t even make that right now because it doesn?t come up. The orchid drink is the same not a pretty cup like the recipe shows just a bowl of slop. Maybe it?s time to give the game a rest for awhile, but I keep hoping the next time will be better.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast