Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladeliciate View Post
    I already baked 8 sloisaants, but now I can only make orchedai swirl on my regular ovens (not the drink machines?). How can I finish the goal when it's giving me advanced recipes? And i completely agree, the sloissants' presentation is so bad. On the counter, they look like croissants with raisins on them (
    You can't continue until they decide to fix it. And yeah the sloissants look like croissants that are half baked... they look so cute in the cookbook though. I couldn't care less how they look when customers eat them, I just want them to look good in counters

Really upset! This is beyond anything I could imagine would happen! Seriously you messed up and don?t fix it and when you try to fix it you can?t even do it right!!! Or do that on purpose to force people to buy gems ! This is crazy I am so tempted to uninstall all Storm8 games now and NEVER play their games again!!! They might as well not goals if they can?t even fix the same typo every goal it says ?serve? instead of build and I am sure that is an easy fix! Learn from the previous goals mistakes ! Sooooo upsetting.

One more question... Do the "team members" actually read our posts? And if they do, why is it that we're repeating our complaints with EVERY goal??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfergirlSD View Post
    One more question... Do the "team members" actually read our posts? And if they do, why is it that we're repeating our complaints with EVERY goal??
    Good question.

Okay I thought I was done posting here and go back to the game and I see how the flower tower cake thing looks on the counter !! Say what!!!!! Omg there is nothing cute anymore in this game !! I was so excited to see this on my counter and it just looks like it?s still baking !!!!! What??? I wanted to see the cute cake like the cook book. This is just beyond lazy! They already have a design for it . Agh I just can?t with this ! I seen other people complain about the other ones but the only one I cares about was the cake it looks like trash and I don?t like it at all anymore! And why even do this side goals !! Why even do anything with this game !

Farm Supplier
    Ugh....so many errors in this goal. I may sit this one out since the counter presentations are less than stellar. I might just let my current counters sell down.

New Resident
    This game is getting ridiculous
    Last edited by Aahea; 07-12-19 at 10:56 AM. Reason: You didn't post my reply on the correct post. Can you do nothing correct anymore. Maybe if you didn't have a goal every 2 seconds the game wouldn't have so many errors!

Farm Supplier
    Me too i was ready for the flower cake and gone please fix this for everyone

New Resident
    Now only second goal part recipes are available, side goal rewards an item I just earned with previous goal.

Also, what's up with the raw bakes. 2 hours cooking time and now i have trays of raw bakes on my counters. :/
    These goals don't seem to be worth the trouble anymore.

Fashion Designer
    With the weekend coming I highly doubt it will get fixed soon!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast