Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

Me either..

I don't have it either, yet it is still showing up as a goal on my list; really confused. But happy to see I'm not the only one.

Host(ess)
    Well, this event is done for me. I was only able to make 4 Sloissants, or whatever they're called, before the oven got screwed up. Now I have no idea how to advance. Are there even S8 employees reading these comments???

My recipes are animated. Spinning around while trying to load.
    ​Amy

New Resident
    Same problem here! Using an Android phone. I put ovens back into inventory and uninstalled the game. Than I reinstalled. It didn't fix the problem.

Farm Supplier
    My earlier post was deleted. I didnt think I said anything offensive or deletion worthy. Anyway, the things happening with the game today proves my points further. So much for this goal. I do like the decor and the ovens at best.

New Resident
    This is so frustrating! I've been playing bakery story and restaurant story on and off for years now. I always liked them but I never focussed on the goals or anything like that. Now I started playing bakery story again and I decided to actually focus on the goals. I had wanted to participate in the last goal but there were only 3 days left when I realised that goals could be fun. So I thought I would participate in the next one. I'm only level 25 and completing a goal is going to be hard enough as it is. And now this?? I need every minute if I want to complete this!

And to make everything worse: The food looks really bad on the counters and we need so many parts! I still don't have my second oven. :/
    I've only made 4 Sloissants so far cause I couldn't afford the things in the first goal at first. X_X I'm so behind! Please fix this Storm8!!!!

Whats wrong now?

This is crazy. Why? And someone noted they hate the complaining. Well too bad because this is frustrating. And It's Okay to have an opinion. Theres nothing else to do as Storm 8 does not respomd. Or quit. Still no fix on the ovens.

There is DEFINETLY a bug going on with this goal. The first stove was making cakes and tarts, and now it's making drinks that's suppose to be on the orchid swirler. I can't even make the Flower Tower cakes because of this bug. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME????!!!! Is storm 8 going to fix this? If is any help, I play on an android device

Spent a lot of money buying those wallpapers and floor tiles as I'm sure everyone did.
    I wonder if this problem had to do with the fact that the first recipe could be cooked on different ovens; that really helped me out.