Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

New Resident
    Yeah!!!! 😀😀😀😀

Host(ess)
    This is pathetic. Fixed finally but they only took off 2 Sloissants? Originally the goal was to bake 20 and now it requires 18. Wow. How... gracious (insert thick sarcasm here).

Mine isn?t fixed the recipe is even on the oven!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the drink machine to be fixed because as soon as I skip goal with gems I want to be able to make the second drink. Please fix thanks!!!
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberRose1929 View Post
    I can make the first recipe again, but only on the orchid oven. I used to be able to make it on past goal ovens...I think that was the problem they wanted to fix. Really sucks.
    Yeah our freebies are done and over with.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

It is on after the other two finish baking the one I checked that didn?t haven?t suddenly does I hope this the end of this

New Resident
    I can't make Sloissants in the Orchid Oven all i can make is Orchid Swirls.

Looks like it?s fixed now? Thank goodness

Farm Supplier
    My orchid oven is not working properly?. It does a few things. 1. at the time I only one oven. I saw the solissants and tap to cook. When done all went well. 2. I now have 2 ovens, one was some red drink, the other one was solissants. I figured, perhaps this is part of the goal and cooked both. When done that message popped up ?no counter available? and put one out. Went to the other oven, the message popped up ?no counter available? again. Put one out and open the book upper left side, only said I cooked 1? When it should be two because the other one was, get this, was a bowl of cereal of some sort with blue berries. This is, a crazy, chaos, goal event.

I also know not to reach out to seek help, why, understanding I won?t be receive help. It will be a reply, somewhere in the order saying ?thank you for bringing this to our attention or yes, we?re aware of the situation and working on it. On my end, I get the ?nothing? in return. I appreciate their kindness, however, I would like action on my end rather verbal kindness with no outcome

I see that I?m not alone in this matter. I would like make a request.

Rather start the whole game over, since we already bought the wall and flooring. Let?s restart the oven cooking or give us more time.

What do you think?
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication