Thread: Gertrude goal not possible to clear

Farm Supplier

Gertrude goal not possible to clear

I did not reach 1000 bouquets. There is now a goal which cannot be deleted or cleared. The only option is to use the potion (which I do not have) in the potion shop. How can this goal be deleted ? There is no expiration timer.

Also, why... if I reached lvl 6 for the puppet theatre do I not get Gertrude puppet walker and the "option" to keep her as a puppet should not require the use of a potion.

Making this change would allow those with more or less than 1000 bouquets to receive Gertrude puppet walker and to allow goal to be completed without the need for a potion.

Ditto everything on the Gertrude issue

I have the exact same issues about Gertrude, puppet or human. Likewise, I agree with the suggestions this user, daddyoooz, offered. (I didn?t think of these suggestions, I just agree with them.) Additionally, I tapped the icon in the bottom rightmost corner, and a check mark was added. Does this mean the same thing, that I had the same issue? If so, I apologize for indicating same by replying to the message.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    I did not reach 1000 bouquets. There is now a goal which cannot be deleted or cleared. The only option is to use the potion (which I do not have) in the potion shop. How can this goal be deleted ? There is no expiration timer.

Also, why... if I reached lvl 6 for the puppet theatre do I not get Gertrude puppet walker and the "option" to keep her as a puppet should not require the use of a potion.

Making this change would allow those with more or less than 1000 bouquets to receive Gertrude puppet walker and to allow goal to be completed without the need for a potion.