Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Summertime Snacks - 2019 Jul 11 (5 Days)

It's annoying how for Part 2 you can speed up the time for the French Toast (which is a minute so idk why anyone would want to do that) but you cannot speed up the time on the quiche even though it is not a new event oven.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I like the new recipes! But there are so many decor pieces I don't have, how does s8 keep picking the ones I already do?
    Well, you keep having such good designs - it makes those pieces look good and then everyone wants them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Is it just me or does it seem like the Red Candy Apple cooks how it should be on the counter, and is on the counter how it should look when it cooks...?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysmom06 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like the Red Candy Apple cooks how it should be on the counter, and is on the counter how it should look when it cooks...?
    It's not just you and it's an issue that's happening over in Bakery Story as well. The funny thing is, I'm honestly not sure if it's a bug or if it's intentional on their part.

Maybe the way the food looks is a late April Fools Day prank or an early one for next year
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's not just you and it's an issue that's happening over in Bakery Story as well. The funny thing is, I'm honestly not sure if it's a bug or if it's intentional on their part.
    Who really cares anymore? The recipes are not attractive, and are completely unrelated to the goal themes.

I am very happy with this 5 day goal. Completed it Sunday morning & didn't have to struggle to get it done. I did not previously have the prize & I love it.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

This was an easy goal. I just don't understand why they chose the Greek oven, since none of the new recipes are Greek. Why not use a summer-themed oven?

I finished this goal ahead of time.
    ​Amy

Failed the goal....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast