Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

I’m really confused as to what s8 is doing with this goal, but currently the new orchid recipes are showing up on last goal’s shoreline oven/stove. I mean I’m taking advantage until they fix it, lol so this is more of a heads up than a complaint. But with the side goal it feels like they aren’t even trying.

I can not bake Berry Rhubarb Pie nor Coconut Cream Pie since those recipes unlock at lvls 36 and 52.

I am not at those lvls yet, so I won't be able to participate

So many parts again. Ugh. This is so unpleasant. It’s work, not fun. Why can’t it go back to the old way? And there’s still so many typos. Ugh. I don’t know if I want to keep playing if EVERY SINGLE GOAL is going to be like this. I feel obligated to do them and it’s a key part of the game. There’s no point do play if I don’t do the goals- especially since I mastered all the other recipes besides the new ones

Host(ess)
    Sooo tired of the same prizes over and over: jungle, forest, etc, not one bakery related theme. So disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    The same side goal prize as last time? Wow, do Storm 8 employees have any pride at all? No excuse for such laziness.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm loving the table, chair, floor tiles and decos. I know it's a bit stereotypical but I adore flowers and these decos look like they'll go great with the Succulent items from that older goal.

Executive Chef
    The tiger tarts look adorable!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm loving the table, chair, floor tiles and decos. I know it's a bit stereotypical but I adore flowers and these decos look like they'll go great with the Succulent items from that older goal.
    I was actually thinking the same thing. I love anything flower the cake is nice! I don?t really like the counters and I can?t wait to see what the decor is. Unfortunately I don?t have anything flower from previous goals .
     not adding

Totally agree! Unpleasant is a very good description. Use to be much more fun and the rewards were amazing. Way too many parts makes it a chore.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know but for me the jungle parade doesn't even look like a jungle? For me it looks (not exactly) but a lot like the final prize wildflowers bees. And seriously another beach hut?? I'm hoping it's a mistake! Some of the recipes are really cute though!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast