Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Jungle Tea is the only recipe that looks nice on the counter! It's a teapot.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-15-10-44-54.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	52353
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Rhino Keeper
    The final recipe of the goal, Jungle Tea, is so cute! I also really like the Verdant Display. That being said, all of the issues with this goal are not acceptable. 5 out of 6 recipes are soooo bad it’s almost comical. The recipe mix up in the beginning of the goal has happened before so that lesson should have been learned.
    Why not go back to one goal a month? The developers have proven that they can not do goals every 15 days without some kind of issue. Wouldn’t it be better to have one solid goal a month instead of two messed up ones?

I really don’t know why I post anymore. Maybe because I need to vent. It seems like the more we let Storm8 know how unhappy we are, the worse things get. This game was fabulous for a long time. There has got to be a way to get things back on track

Thumbs down

This goal had so much potential. But they totally dropped the ball. The food in it's completed form looks nothing like the pics. Don't show us pics of adorable food then make it look like raw slop on a cookie sheet. What's next? Moldy food with flies & maggots in it? This is unacceptable. I can't believe Storm8 thinks so little of their customers. I'm sure there are other bakery games that would love to have our business.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was looking through the Bugs Thread on this goal and saw that our ever diligent Mod Rynetory2 has already done so. Here's their response to the issue of presentation:

So now, all we can do is wait to see if we hear anything back from the team. Fingers crossed! Not ideal, by any means but everything that can be done from this side of things has been seen to.
    Ah I see, Thanks!! Yep, I guess we'll just have to see what happens with it!

Has anyone else noticed when the customers are eating the tiger tarts, they look MASSIVE on the plate lol

I would have never started this set of goals if I knew the food would look like it does on the counters. Not only does it look ugly....it looks downright stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-15-10-44-54.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	52353
    I didn?t wanted to comment again but just wow! This is so ugly ! I hate seeing this on my counters I hate it. Please S8 fix it. But I hardly doubted knowing that you guys intentionally gave us the same prize for that side goal. Clearly they don?t care about this game anymore . It?s so sad what has become of this since I been playing recently it all goals have been bad but this one is a joke. The worse of all since the beginning of the year. Also we seem to have the same problems every goal if it happens once they should know and check to make sure it doesn?t happen again. Learn from your mistakes . I like this game so please don?t continue to ruin it by ugly unfinished displays. No one is happy of how most of the recipes look on the displays I hope they do listen. Really disappointed with this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by laura1234w View Post
    I hope they change it back to how it was before, it just looks....weird!! I used to get excited about new recipes but the recent counter presentation just ruins this Is it really that hard for them to copy the cookbook picture to the counter...anyway I'm hoping it's just a bug and gets fixed soon!!
    Same here!! All I ever wanted was cute recipes and they just continue to ruin it ! Sad that flower tower looks so ugly and I was like ? finally a cute recipe? but not cute at all if it looks like batter on my counter. But honestly they won?t fix it, but I hope they are putting all their efforts in the next goal for this not to happen again. And they better not give us another beach hut as ice goal prize !

Farm Supplier
    Looks like S8 modes DO read our comments after all! Amazing - I just had an earlier comment removed because I said something negative and vaguely suggestive about Floral Delight's counter presentation. Maybe get your act together, stop making hideous designs, and I won't need to mock you.