Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I'm afraid to complain about the side goal prize just in case the authorities read this forum and fix WHATEVER ISSUES THAT BENEFIT US BUT NOT THE ISSUES THAT MADE US CRAZY immediately like the last time.
    Jared,19

I hate to even complain, but I just served the adorable sloths, and I was horrified! Soooooo ugly! Like melted brown patties with a face. What are they thinking? Who is overseeing this mess? I guess I’ll have to hide it behind a tree or something. I’ve played this game since 2012. What is going on with this art nowadays?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    My goal is reading 14 days and this goal has only been posted for maybe 5 hours. I was in my game around noon est and it had not started. Is anyone else reading 14 days? I guess it does not really matter as I am not sure if I will do the goal, but I am just wondering how much time we are being given.
    It always happen this way. Technically the goals are 14 days and a few hours but in the game, the counter always rounds up to the closest whole day until the final 24 hours are left on the timer.

So, when the goal first starts it reads as 15 Days but it's really 14 Days 3 Hours or whatever and as soon as those few hours pass it rounds up to 14 Days when it's really 13 Days 23 Hours and 59 Minutes left.

To be honest, I only title the posts as 15 and 5 day goals because that's the verbiage that most players use when referring to them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Storiza View Post
    My goal is reading 14 days and this goal has only been posted for maybe 5 hours. I was in my game around noon est and it had not started. Is anyone else reading 14 days? I guess it does not really matter as I am not sure if I will do the goal, but I am just wondering how much time we are being given.
    Also it starts around 3pm Eastern Time. So it wouldn't have started when you were in the game around noon Eastern Time.

Farm Supplier
    I won BEST BUDS FOREVER and JUNGLE JUICE but they are NOT in my Menu items?????? Where are they?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessilubakes View Post
    I hate to even complain, but I just served the adorable sloths, and I was horrified! Soooooo ugly! Like melted brown patties with a face. What are they thinking? Who is overseeing this mess? I guess I’ll have to hide it behind a tree or something. I’ve played this game since 2012. What is going on with this art nowadays?
    I totally agree! The sloths looks so cute in the cookbook but when you put them on the counter...I'm dissapointed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    I won BEST BUDS FOREVER and JUNGLE JUICE but they are NOT in my Menu items?????? Where are they?
    They are the titles of goals # 8 and 9. If you check over the first page, I've included images of all the new recipes and decorations to help.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I totally agree! The sloths looks so cute in the cookbook but when you put them on the counter...I'm dissapointed
    I can’t help but wonder why they do the extra work of designing the ugly tray mess. Just use the thumbnail in the recipes. I’m a little worried that the cake and cupcake will look ugly too! Lol Oh well! I gotta remind myself that it’s just a game...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessilubakes View Post
    I can’t help but wonder why they do the extra work of designing the ugly tray mess. Just use the thumbnail in the recipes. I’m a little worried that the cake and cupcake will look ugly too! Lol Oh well! I gotta remind myself that it’s just a game...
    Agreed. I think most of us, if not all of us, spent more times arranging our foods and decorations to look good in our bakery than looking at how the food would look like on plate while the customers eating them. So perhaps the whoever in charge of designing should pay more attention to the counter presentation than plate ones? Seriously tho, I don't watch my customers eating ever, and unlike me, they'd pay money regardless the food look like on their plate LOL.
    Jared,19

New Resident

Oven not working...

Bought an Orchid oven and it's giving me the option to cook the sandy apple crumb cake....also the other gift...was the exact same one as we already did.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast