Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

I think that the sprites got mixed up. The stuff on the counters should be displayed on the ovens while the recipe is cooking. Oh Storm8. SMH

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    I think that the sprites got mixed up. The stuff on the counters should be displayed on the ovens while the recipe is cooking. Oh Storm8. SMH
    I agree and think this is the most likely explanation for what we're seeing - here and in RS. Most of my confusion on the matter is over how these things keep happening.

I've been working under the impression that the reason events have become so similar over the last years is to make it easier on the devs. They can just copy over the bulk of the event and paste in the new information and whatnot - totally understandable. Obviously it's more complicated than that, but in general that was my understanding of current game circumstances. However, if this is a copy paste situation then these errors are all the more embarrassing and inexcusable for them.

Regardless of the reasons behind the errors, I think the majority of players feel like they need to step up their game. If the back to back goals are too hard for them to keep up with, then don't. There are many things they could do in between goals to keep us busy (relisting old goals or offering prizes for serving basic recipes) and give themselves more time to work on new goals. When you really think about it, there's little to no reason for things to be so bad in the games like they currently are.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    You think the Orchidia Swirl looks bad? Wait till you see the next recipe-even worse!
    BRO It looks like a necklace display or a ten gallon hat. I haven't done goals fully in a while but LOL I've had enough.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    I think the same! I noticed when a recipe is done is the same sprite when you're cooking the recipe. Like they used different sprites for each step, now they don't. I really hope they fix them (but I doubt it) Because I'm 100% sure I'll never make those recipes again lol
    Last edited by KeiYos; 07-14-19 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suertuda View Post
    So the Ochidai Swirl on the fountain looks so beautiful as a drink. As do the others when you open the recipe book.

But after it is made, the Orchidai Swirl looks like......... cake batter. In a bowl......

Oh, Storm 8, why ruin such beautiful recipes after they are on the counter?

I hope the other two don't look like cake batter on the counter. 😢
    Do you mean the flower tower? As the flower tower looks exactly like this too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree and think this is the most likely explanation for what we're seeing - here and in RS. Most of my confusion on the matter is over how these things keep happening.

I've been working under the impression that the reason events have become so similar over the last years is to make it easier on the devs. They can just copy over the bulk of the event and paste in the new information and whatnot - totally understandable. Obviously it's more complicated than that, but in general that was my understanding of current game circumstances. However, if this is a copy paste situation then these errors are all the more embarrassing and inexcusable for them.

Regardless of the reasons behind the errors, I think the majority of players feel like they need to step up their game. If the back to back goals are too hard for them to keep up with, then don't. There are many things they could do in between goals to keep us busy (relisting old goals or offering prizes for serving basic recipes) and give themselves more time to work on new goals. When you really think about it, there's little to no reason for things to be so bad in the games like they currently are.
    Agreed. If they're having trouble pumping out goals super-fast, then just stop doing that! Leave the goals up for 3 weeks or a month. Use old goals every other time.

This too-frequent goals make the game less enjoyable, anyway. It would be BETTER to allow more time.

Putting food on counters when the food doesn't appear to be finished is crazy. If they can't do another picture, just use the one in the recipe book. Or use the one that is served on the plates. I have a kitchen area, so it works okay for me, but most people like to display their counter food. Who wants a bowl of batter sitting out in the restaurant?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deepfrya View Post
    BRO It looks like a necklace display or a ten gallon hat. I haven't done goals fully in a while but LOL I've had enough.
    Looks like a trash can to me. Gross. Looks as if the food spoiled. It will not bother me to store that counter once I master this ugly recipe.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jessilubakes View Post
    Since the side goal is the same prize from last time, would that be considered a bug to report? If so, I did not see any on that bug report link. They fixed the oven issue, but not the duplicate beach hut.
    Here's my reply to another poster asking the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I can confirm that the Beach Hut is the prize for completing the side goals so it's not a bug. However I can understand why you and other members asked about it given we just had this recently. I'll pass along the feedback and request that the team try not to repeat prizes too closely.

Displayed food

Why has storm 8 decided to make all our displayed food look like [] It no longer looks nice in the bakery or restaurant.
    Everything is now being displayed on our counters like it's in the oven or on the stove top. What's the point of decorating our bakery or restaurant when all the food displayed only looks good for 2 seconds when the customers are consuming it. It used to be displayed on our counters like is shows in the menu when you select it to cook.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-15-19 at 10:45 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    After making 1st batch of floral delight, I devided to not complete this goal. All I want is good looking dishes .... But what is this ?!? Orchidai swirl is looking like queen bedife this ...