Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainGrandma2 View Post
    Just curious, did S8 hire some new programmers that truly don?t understand object oriented programming? What language is this written?
    Unless one works directly for Storm8, there's really no way of knowing. Most long time players have their theories on how things are done but it's just speculation on our part.

Host(ess)
    the unfinished food on the counters is super UGLY? why have they changed things? i don't want to watch whatever random food my customers get in order to view the final food presentation. they already have the finished food presentation drawn on the recipe. so why even bother drawing a sloppy, in the mixer or bowl version? very disappointed. imo, the cute kawaii-ish art is half the appeal of this game. smh!!!

Where can I find the beach hut? I have searched everywhere and I still can?t find it! Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Persiancatluvr View Post
    Where can I find the beach hut? I have searched everywhere and I still can?t find it! Thank you.
    You'll find it in with the rest of your floor decorations. I can't tell you exactly where it will be since everyone's will be in a slightly different place depending on what items they own. In general, it will be after the 45 Gem Coffee Carousel but before the 5 million coin Chocolate Fountain.

If you've finished the Side Goal but don't see the prize, you should first try all the standard troubleshooting methods (like uninstalling and reinstalling the app) and if it's still not there you'll have to contact support to have them look into it.

Has anyone finished?
    I finished the side goals a couple days ago. On the main goal I?m on the last step, #9.
    I also keep wondering what exactly is that on the Floral Delight part of the main goal? Looks like a knob to turn an appliance on or off.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Has anyone finished?
    I finished the side goals a couple days ago. On the main goal I?m on the last step, #9.
    I also keep wondering what exactly is that on the Floral Delight part of the main goal? Looks like a knob to turn an appliance on or off.
    Do you mean when the Floral Delight is on the counter? I think it looks like it's in a blender - which, ya know, would make total sense as the graphic while it's cooking but not so much on the counter...

I've got the last of my Jungle Teas cooking now, so in a few hours I'll be done with this extremely glitchy goal. I didn't bother to do the side goal, because I got the Beach Hut in the last goal. Why they repeated the side goal prize two goals in a row, I don't understand. Here's my theory on what's going on over at S8: They've given this game over to the interns to cut their teeth on! I guess we should be grateful the game still exists, because a lot of us really do love playing it. I sincerely hope they get it together, and often the graphics have been beautiful and creative, just not consistent.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Content is prepared in advance, so it may take multiple content cycles before shared feedback can be implemented.
    This is confusing. When there is an error in the player?s favor (no gems for goal parts or cooking goal food on previous goal oven) Storm8 developers fix that within the day or two. Yet we need to wait multiple content cycles for the food to mirror the cookbook?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sbd418 View Post
    This is confusing. When there is an error in the player?s favor (no gems for goal parts or cooking goal food on previous goal oven) Storm8 developers fix that within the day or two. Yet we need to wait multiple content cycles for the food to mirror the cookbook?
    In my opinion, it's about priorities. Technically speaking, the recipes being mirrored on another appliance is a bug but the odd images we're seeing is not. In the eyes of s8, and most tech companies, a Bug is an error in their programming/coding that prevents players from moving forward in the game as originally intended.

While annoying, the weird images are only an eyesore and don't prevent us from playing daily or completing the goals as intended. To be fair, any company worth their salt is going to focus on the problem that could ripple out and make even more problems rather than the problem that is purely aesthetic.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314