Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    It needs more than that. They could make at effort and make it look like way better. I want the cute flower tower in the cookbook! Why they have to give us recipes that look half baked when they look so cute in the cookbook?? I can't understand Storm8 gave up or...?
    It?s like the S8 team is brainstorming amongst themselves without reading what players really want. Or they are taking suggestions from a single person and running with it. I could just imagine it: Hey, how about instead of cute final counter presentations of recipes, we do half finished batter? Everyone in the room: Hey, let?s try it!

🤦🏻*♀️

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    I love the wallpaper and the floors and I am so happy about the cake!!!! I can?t wait to see the next oven and see what they have hopefully something cute too .
    I'm not so happy about the cake. When it's finished, you just have a mold with raw batter to put on your counter. So ugly.

Also why is one of the prizes the same as the last prize

Farm Supplier
    I agree
    They need something new. I already the beach hut.

Yes..same here..I?m on 1st Oven, completed 1st recipe last night & was going to start the 2nd recipe.. & poof they?re gone & 3 different recipes..presumably belonging to the 2nd Appliance..can we get EXTRA time for not even to work the Challenge??

Rhino Keeper
    They fixed it! I just served the tiger tarts, and guess what... more trays!! Plus they look really small. I was expecting to see 3 of them on a cute plate but nope Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-12-10-54-12.png 
Views:	143 
Size:	650.5 KB 
ID:	52336

They fixed it! I just served the tiger tarts, and guess what... more trays!! Plus they look really small. I was expecting to see 3 of them on a cute plate but nope Click image for larger version. 

Compared to the other two presentations on that oven, these are SO cute! Happy to see this!

Fashion Designer

It's smaller than usual cupcakes (tarts?) on display but at least it's not a batter thing so I count that as a win. Can't wait to see em in my bakery!
    Jared,19

The side goal cakes and pies= 5k each.
    almost 50 cakes and pies x 5k = 250 000

and the prize is a repeat prize of last goal.

please give us nicer prize for 250 000 Pls?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    The side goal cakes and pies= 5k each.
    almost 50 cakes and pies x 5k = 250 000

and the prize is a repeat prize of last goal.

please give us nicer prize for 250 000 Pls?
    ^This^
    Not adding nbrs at the moment

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast