Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm very disappointed in the counter displays for the recipes. More trays for the Sloissant (that look amazing on the tables) while the Orchidai Swirl looks remarkably like the Porridge Please on the counter but is a lovely parfait style serving on the tables. What even is that?

Farm Supplier
    So my beach hut disappeared. It’s in a storage and I can’t put it back. Good job S8. I once quit this game when it was impossible to make any profit no matter what we did. I’m close to reach that point again. It’s not enough no one pays attention to the game anymore. The prizes are rarely good. But blocking already earned things.... Not happy at all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm very disappointed in the counter displays for the recipes. More trays for the Sloissant (that look amazing on the tables) while the Orchidai Swirl looks remarkably like the Porridge Please on the counter but is a lovely parfait style serving on the tables. What even is that?
    Really more trays? I don't like them at all And that cute parfait looks like the Porridge Please? Why they can't make it look like they do in the cookbook? I don't understand...

Rhino Keeper
    First recipe might be the ugliest tray presentation yet. We have these very vibrant and bright ovens and we get flat, beige things on a tray. More missed opportunities......

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Really more trays? I don't like them at all And that cute parfait looks like the Porridge Please? Why they can't make it look like they do in the cookbook? I don't understand...
    Here's what it looks like on my counter. The first photo shows the name of the recipe and the second is the same, just without the name visible so you can see the recipe itself better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5123.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	52321

I'm really hoping this is accidental and it will be fixed at some point. I mean, the table presentation looks like a dark red and white parfait so the counter version doesn't really make sense for this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's what it looks like on my counter. The first photo shows the name of the recipe and the second is the same, just without the name visible so you can see the recipe itself better.

I'm really hoping this is accidental and it will be fixed at some point. I mean, the table presentation looks like a dark red and white parfait so the counter version doesn't really make sense for this one.
    Thank you! I was going to say the same!! It looks dark red but on the counter looks white, and not even like a parfait...You know I don't think they're going to fix it

Executive Chef
    Thumbs up for the tiger cupcakes (which are absolutely not tarts) and the flower tower cake (I'll give you that one, though it's not all that tall).

Some of the decor is good too. I like that we got sconces instead of a sign for wall decor this time.

I guess if you couldn't finish the side goal last time, congratulations?

Host(ess)
    BORED! ... Yesterday, I told my neighbors I was done with Goals. They?re so redundant. Exact same itinerary in which you?re told exactly what to buy, what to cook... blah, blah. And in recent months there?s ALWAYS glitches & typos. And the Side Goal.. LOL Seriously!?!? So this one proved me right!

I guess it wasn?t by chance that Real life has made me take a break. The #1 thing I will miss about this game is my incredibly courteous & Heartfelt Neighbors! Shout out to the tribe. Xo
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-19 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments which derailed thread

My goal is reading 14 days and this goal has only been posted for maybe 5 hours. I was in my game around noon est and it had not started. Is anyone else reading 14 days? I guess it does not really matter as I am not sure if I will do the goal, but I am just wondering how much time we are being given.

Fashion Designer

OMG what in the name of Tiger Cake is that, s that even food or just batter waiting to be done?? D:
    Jared,19

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast