Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jauly View Post
    Bought an Orchid oven and it's giving me the option to cook the sandy apple crumb cake....also the other gift...was the exact same one as we already did.
    The oven mix up is a known issue that the team is likely already working on. It won't interfere with you continuing with the current goals though.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The oven mix up is a known issue that the team is likely already working on. It won't interfere with you continuing with the current goals though.
    Okay so I can go ahead and cook the sandy apple crumb cake but it'll come out as the Slolissants?

Rhino Keeper
    So true, the first recipes of the two oven are disaster on the display

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jauly View Post
    Okay so I can go ahead and cook the sandy apple crumb cake but it'll come out as the Slolissants?
    No, the recipes needed to complete the goals are on the ovens as listed. The mix up just makes it so the new ovens have 6 recipes instead of 3: 3 are new and for the current goal, the other 3 are from the last goal.

So, for the first goal, you'll build the Orchid Oven and scroll through the recipes to find the Sloissants recipe to cook. If you choose the Sandy Apple Crumb Cake, that's the recipe you'll cook and serve. The appliances still act as they're meant to, just with extra recipes thrown in which can be a bit of a visual nightmare at first.

I love the new decor and the recipes are so cute! Thanks Storm8! Maybe they meant to give us a little hand up in finishing the goals for those not at level 99? I don't really know, but I will take it.

I've been playing this game for almost 13 or 14 years, I don't really know. I took a year or two off a long time ago and missed out on some fun decor, but that's life. I was out living it. Moving on! I'm thankful for the moderators and for the game designers. Peace out.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-12-19 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Removed glitch and comments on other members

Nightclub Owner
    Well.... I served up my first Flower Tower to the counter and it's left me, in a word, confused.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5150.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	52327

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well.... I served up my first Flower Tower to the counter and it's left me, in a word, confused.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5150.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	52327
    How anticlimactic. I was expecting the same beautiful cake pictured, and we get ... cake batter?!

Rhino Keeper
    It is almost like they are giving us dishes that are half cooked, like we are supposed to display it in a kitchen or something.

Rhino Keeper
    Come on S8 team! Did you all really think players would prefer half finished dishes displayed in their bakery instead of finished ones? Is this a joke?

Doing goal after a long... I liked the whole outlay... Except they are streched too long.... Well very dissapointed with side goal prize. But overall good... Thanks for info all

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast