Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 191

Thread: SOLVED: Orchid ovens all messed up!

  1. #71
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5
    Um what's wrong the recipes..? There messed up from the 2nd appliance and
    why another beach hut It was there and I just got it from the last goal why so many errors we can't get to the 2nd recipe if there all MIXED up like dude

  2. #72
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    78
    They should stick to one goal a month like the good old days before all of these careless errors
    One proofread and it could be corrected
    But it continues to go on for months

  3. #73
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    64
    I cannot cook sloissants to complete the goal. Recipes have suddenly changed on oven!

  4. #74
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    I'm going to wear that starry crown
    Posts
    24
    My 1st oven is also only allowing me to make Orchidai Swirls, but somehow they're still counting towards the goal total of 20 Sloissants, so maybe it's just a front-end UI bug, but progress is still being tracked. Or is this only happening for me?

  5. #75
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    With the weekend coming I highly doubt it will get fixed soon!
    Okay now that is a disaster. LOL. I am okay with waiting for them to fix it but I don't know if I can last a whole weekend!

  6. #76
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    147
    NO MODERATOR / ADMIN to help the players

    so despicable and neglecting
    Last edited by joanmartins; 07-12-19 at 03:04 PM.

  7. #77
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    My 1st oven is also only allowing me to make Orchidai Swirls, but somehow they're still counting towards the goal total of 20 Sloissants, so maybe it's just a front-end UI bug, but progress is still being tracked. Or is this only happening for me?
    I can't test this since I'm past the first recipe but someone else should try it! If this is true, at least those who are stuck on the first recipe can continue on.

  8. #78
    I think the Orchidai Swirl counts as the other recipe.

    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Okay now that is a disaster. LOL. I am okay with waiting for them to fix it but I don't know if I can last a whole weekend!

  9. #79
    Nope. It didn’t count for me. Never mind my last post. . I finished one with gem and it didn’t count.

    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I can't test this since I'm past the first recipe but someone else should try it! If this is true, at least those who are stuck on the first recipe can continue on.

  10. #80
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    My 1st oven is also only allowing me to make Orchidai Swirls, but somehow they're still counting towards the goal total of 20 Sloissants, so maybe it's just a front-end UI bug, but progress is still being tracked. Or is this only happening for me?
    I just started making the Swirls to test your theory. I hope it works, because if not, I'm stuck!!!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •