Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    I'm hoping the Beach Hut photo is wrong. I know that the recipes are different than last goal because there are pies now instead of flan. I would think they present a different classic item each time.

So glad the goals were fixed quickly! Programming can be a pain, especially trying to find where the error is in a whole script...

Farm Supplier
    And as for the beach hut, we just did that.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Grand Emperor
    Bug posts on the recipes mixed up have been moved to the bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-all-messed-up!

Please post in the Bugs forum if you are reporting a bug. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Reminder:

Please check if there's an existing thread before you start a new thread.
    It would be confusing for members to discuss the same topic in various threads. Let's keep them altogether in existing thread. Kindly refrain from starting duplicate threads once a thread has been started, as per forum rules.

For bugs report, post in the Bugs and Issues forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Please be mindful of forum rules when postings. Thanks for your cooperation.
    forum rules and policies

Since the side goal is the same prize from last time, would that be considered a bug to report? If so, I did not see any on that bug report link. They fixed the oven issue, but not the duplicate beach hut.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone finished the side goal? Is the beach hut for sure the side goal prize? I'm on the last stretch and dont want to do it if is (since we got it last goal).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    Has anyone finished the side goal? Is the beach hut for sure the side goal prize? I'm on the last stretch and dont want to do it if is (since we got it last goal).
    Another player confirmed that they definitely received the Beach Hut. I've included photos of the Goal Cards in post 1 that includes the final Congratulations screen where you can see that the Hut is the reward.

Farm Supplier
    I suppose having two isn't bad. I admit that I have several duplicates of certain floor decor, and having two of the huts would make it look like a mini concession area in the tropics.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you.

Im on Goal 4 and noticed they reduced the amount of Tiger tarts from 16 down to 14.

Are there reductions on the recipes for the 2nd appliance Goals? If anyone has noticed.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast