Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: In the Jungle - 2019 Jul 11 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Here's my reply to another poster asking the same.
    Are you able to also report the counter presentation issue as a bug? It just does not seem right. And everybody hates it. Is there any way of letting the team know that nobody likes the half-finished dishes being presented on the counters? Please?

I hope they change it back to how it was before, it just looks....weird!! I used to get excited about new recipes but the recent counter presentation just ruins this Is it really that hard for them to copy the cookbook picture to the counter...anyway I'm hoping it's just a bug and gets fixed soon!!

Here's my reply to another poster asking the same.
    Can you check out about the counter presentation please!!!! The finished result looks like it's in mid-stage on the cooking stoves, something's definitely not right with it! Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Lazy counter presentations I can still kind of stomach (although patience is wearing thin), but counter presentations for the second oven are pure trash. Someone is getting paid to illustrate these? If your design team doesn't have bandwidth to make two different sets of designs for each recipe, then just stick to one and make it pretty!

The customer "view" for the 6 newest recipes are all very on-point, why utterly ruin it by making them so hideous on the counters I have to hide them in corners or delete them altogether?

Rhino Keeper
    So the Floral Delight is not a delight for my eyes lol. Can Storm8 fix this please?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-07-15-09-03-55.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	602.2 KB 
ID:	52352

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    After making 1st batch of floral delight, I devided to not complete this goal. All I want is good looking dishes .... But what is this ?!? Orchidai swirl is looking like queen bedife this ...
    I feel the same. After all, these goals are a lot of work. If these are the recipes we can come to expect from the goals from now on, it?s just not worth my time.

OMG just what in sweet baby Jesus' name is that presentation for floral delight???!!! It's just hideous!! Looks like one of those swing trashcans, just what are the devs thinking on?!?!

Farm Supplier
    When is this gonna be addressed? Clearly there is a bug with these new recipes. They are being displayed as unfinished food!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laura1234w View Post
    Can you check out about the counter presentation please!!!! The finished result looks like it's in mid-stage on the cooking stoves, something's definitely not right with it! Thanks!
    I was looking through the Bugs Thread on this goal and saw that our ever diligent Mod Rynetory2 has already done so. Here's their response to the issue of presentation:

...snip...
    I am afraid presentation is not a bug unless the graphics is missing completely. I will help to pass along feedback on them to the team.
    ...snip...
    So now, all we can do is wait to see if we hear anything back from the team. Fingers crossed! Not ideal, by any means but everything that can be done from this side of things has been seen to.

Guys guys guys wait! I figured it out!! That's why they gave us another Beach Hut, so we could hide the ugly looking dishes lol