Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and i killed one of the beasts from hidden forest during one of the MH. it dropped tokens for me. (which if you were waiting to kill it during the unlimited time of WW)
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.
    It may be worth it even if she doesn't, just for the LB points to get you through the 10 goals even if you don't want to be part of the competition
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    I remember few leader boards back - someone tried- then she didn't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ergh. Tried wading through cloudberry bushes. Took 14 bushes to generate first critter and 11 for the second. That is 25 shield tokens missed.

My preference is to wait for the horses. I can trade in 50 shield tokens for a couple of swords and bits and bobs. I am not sufficiently advanced to need the wisp essences in bulk yet, and I still have MRC crafting to do, so the cloudberry bush strategy will be great when I am ready.

Instead of Cloudberry bushes ...Try Grand Rooted Lilium(800 coins) spawns Faun, Wisp , Skunkupine & Fangbeast...also get wood useful for making Maxotaur Shields ...20 hits but spawns 2/3 monsters every time
    Last edited by kolakid2; 07-11-19 at 03:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and i killed one of the beasts from hidden forest during one of the MH. it dropped tokens for me. (which if you were waiting to kill it during the unlimited time of WW)
    I got points but no tokens for fighting Salvatore
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Maxotaur inventory.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	52322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Maxotaur inv. back.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	52323

Well - made it. Sad we can only have 1.

Timer is 2 days - 176 gems to speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It may be worth it even if she doesn't, just for the LB points to get you through the 10 goals even if you don't want to be part of the competition
    Good point. I'll do that. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    She does not. I just summoned her. It took about 70 hits to defeat her. No MH tokens but the hits did count for LB.

Farm Supplier
    If you do fight her it would be worth using 10 Gems to double your shields earned for the leaderboard base prize, saves a lot of energy to get through the 10 goals.

Executive Chef
    First drop from Maxotaur- Bone, Wisp Lantern, Bacon

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast