Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I know I'm in the minority but I like leaderboards. I've been lucky enough to have some evenly paired boards, or I was the frontrunner (sorry). It DOES drop feasts - all of them it looked like - so I look forward to finding out the collection time from Destiel0918 - Thanks for jumping on it and keeping us posted!

I'd skip a second portal. It really does take SO long to recoup that energy expenditure. Unless you have a bunch of unicorns that are spitting out gold coins, you enjoy the hunt that you save up energy specifically for THAT, you don't have any more story lines or you don't have anything else that interests you then sure. In my opinion, I semi-wish I'd never bothered with the first one. It'd be better to use energy towards adventure gems for another Flower Power alicorn during a sale.
    I aslo skipped second portal for now - it is too expensive, takes up too many gold tokens - and even at max level is weaker than Wizard School. There are so many things I would miss if I would go for the second one now.

Executive Chef
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I'm SUPER HAPPY to report that the armored Minotaur, I mean Maxotaur lol, has a 2 day timer and is likely to be equivalent to the Bountiful table which drops all feast types. I'm so excited to have another reliable feast dropper. Thank you thank you thank you Storm8 for a wonderful prize!!!

I'll replenish my troll tokens and will get 2300 points for sure. After that I don't have anything to craft other than armored and glimmer manticores so I guess won't be participating in the LB this time.

Executive Chef
    i don't like the LB part. at least i can finally use my MRC to craft something. but again, what to craft?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Don't forget: for sword tokens don't forget the guaranteed spawns from the troll sparing pit and mermaid prison.

Also I wonder if the issue of blue marmosea NOT DROPPING tokens has been fixed.

Executive Chef
    Ahh, at least my fountain was in good mood and immediately gave me one Gold token

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ahh, at least my fountain was in good mood and immediately gave me one Gold token
    mine too!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i don't like the LB part. at least i can finally use my MRC to craft something. but again, what to craft?
    You can't go wrong with Energy -

I would do all daily alicorns - Armored ones ( with chance of Mithril), Purple ones.

Armored Direwolves.- more energy

Cabbage hut - it is worth it if they eventually have good prizes in the Tent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Armored alicorns or unicorns are great.
    Or go for the armored maxotaur, it will save you all the energy used in feasts crafting. If you can frequently go on desert sand or dark cave adventure you can have rare crate items as well as gems and energy.

Executive Chef
    I just reached 1300 poins on current leaderboard- just gave me 2 KELPIE tokens. Should be bug, since those are useless on current LB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kelpie token at 11. jul. hunt.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	52314

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast