Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Can I have silly question at all? I read through pages of this topic, and seriously don?t know how some players can store such a huge amount of energy in advance each MH. By weekly, daily energy droppers, or something else? Love to hear all replies.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    Can I have silly question at all? I read through pages of this topic, and seriously don?t know how some players can store such a huge amount of energy in advance each MH. By weekly, daily energy droppers, or something else? Love to hear all replies.
    Check out the Energy Info Nugget! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ecific-topics)

Basically you just have to have a lot more energy sources than you expend in maintaining your kingdom. You can go over the cap but by doing so you forfeit the energy refill. Older kingdoms have more resources generally, so it's easier to start saving energy. Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SW for your reply. I understand instantly with your explaination 👍🏼😊😊

Nightclub Owner
    Does someone has a inventory picture of the Forest Maxotaur?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...