Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Only trade tickets?! So disappointing! I might collect from him a couple times to see if the collections are good and then storage if not. At least I made a lot of troll tokens for my effort. Good job everyone! SW- maybe you can suggest a global leaderboard for castle story like they do for dragon story?
    I have a different take on it. I don't think of it as "only trade tickets". I think of it as "YAY! TRADE TICKETS". The milk/egg exchange, which I do most often, yields one trade ticket. That one trade ticket costs up to 65 energy. It is possible for the Forest Maxotaur to drop two trade tickets in the two collections per day. That makes him worth up to 130 energy per day. Shortdanzer reporters one drop of two trade tickets, so the yield could be even better. That makes me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by lizlosh1976 View Post
    Same here. 2nd place. Got my Forest Dude but no other stuff. Also, I never saw the prizes from the goals, no chests or energy crates. I hope this is not a glitch because it?s the only reason to do this stuff!
    When you reach a goal in the LB & window pops up showing what was in the chest you won. Then (why it pops up after, I don't know) the window pops up that you won the chest!

******So many players are confused by this S8, you need to reverse the pop ups! Show the goal chest first!!!...then what's inside 2nd!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Same here. 2nd place. Got my Forest Dude but no other stuff. Also, I never saw the prizes from the goals, no chests or energy crates. I hope this is not a glitch because it?s the only reason to do this stuff!
    The goal chests didn't contain energy crates or anything that would go into your inventory aside from the occasional Troll Tokens. They pretty much gave things like coins, energy and points which all get added to your totals.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    When you reach a goal in the LB & window pops up showing what was in the chest you won. Then (why it pops up after, I don't know) the window pops up that you won the chest!

******So many players are confused by this S8, you need to reverse the pop ups! Show the goal chest first!!!...then what's inside 2nd!!!
    So you?re saying I got whatever was given and just didn?t notice?
    No energy crates? I could?ve sworn I saw them....
    maybe I?m just waiting on the big prize from coming in second. Did that have energy crates? I?m so confused. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

OR Just allow us to chop the darn chests!! Problem solved lol.

Executive Chef
    2nd place crate is usually a banner
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

maybe I?m just waiting on the big prize from coming in second. Did that have energy crates? I?m so confused. Lol
    I never got an energy crate. At least that I'm aware of. Checking my inventory now 🤣
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    (First, Third and) Second place did not offer an energy crate. It was, I believe, the Forest Max, trade tickets- 15 maybe? and a surprise chest. I got coins and some other things I can't remember including a black flag when my chest auto opened. I didn't get any gold tokens I know for sure since I know I had only 1 gold token left after the hunt ended. I did get a banner though.
    I think energy crates start at rank 4 and below. That's why someone said Rank 3 is the worst place to be since you only get a few trade tickets, no grand prize and no energy crate

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    (first, third and) second place did not offer an energy crate. It was, i believe, the forest max, trade tickets- 15 maybe? And a surprise chest. I got coins and some other things i can't remember including a black flag when my chest auto opened. I didn't get any gold tokens i know for sure since i know i had only 1 gold token left after the hunt ended. I did get a banner though.
    i think energy crates start at rank 4 and below. That's why someone said rank 3 is the worst place to be since you only get a few trade tickets, no grand prize and no energy crate
    thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    For those still confused on the milestone chest rewards that auto-open: The 4th milestone gives 1 chest so the pop up would only show 1 item, the 6th milestone gives 2 chests so you could 1 or 2 items shown depending on duplicates, and the 8th gives 3 chests so you could get up to 3 different items. Sometimes for the 6th and 8th milestones, you may only see 1 item on the pop up such as coins - when this happens, it means that all three of the chests contained the same item. Instead of showing three different cards all showing the same item, the game automatically adds them up and puts the total on one card.

Here are the screen shots of what you would have seen when receiving a 'chest':

As you can see, my 8th milestone prize only showed two cards but three chests which means that two chests must've contained the same prize: either coins that added up to $10,000 total or energy that added up to 10 total. For the most part, we receive items that don't go to our inventories like Coins, LB Points, Rotten Cabbages, and Energy all of which get added directly to our totals (sometimes after having to force synce the game).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6th LB Milestone.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	52370
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8th LB Milestone.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	52371