Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    At point 1300 when we were supposed to get three mystery chests i had nothing arrive in my inventory. Were they supposed to be there?
    If they were I didnt get them
    All 3 of mine were coins so nothing showed up in my inventory either. Terrible prize!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    and i ****ed one of the beasts from hidden forest during one of the MH. it dropped tokens for me. (which if you were waiting to **** it during the unlimited time of WW)
    Ohhh shoot. I read this and went for it, last day of the hunt, my third and final stage of Hidden Forest, why not?? So, with 294 hits still to go... it isn't dropping any tokens at all. Thankfully, it IS giving hit points, and I somehow managed to get to 2nd place on the LB (that has NEVER happened to me before, I'm always last) so I will just whack away at her and see if I can get more tokens in the last few hours.

Cheers, all! S8, whatever you did to LB to make it more equitable, thanks!

I have won several reward chests that are nowhere in my inventory:

Executive Chef
    See post 202. And others earlier.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I can defeat 25 to 28 per hour, as long as Husband doesn't interrupt he flow :-)
    Happy hunting.
    Wow...how you managed to do it. No matter how hard i tried, i can only ****ed at most 8 golems per hr. I am on Android and i understand that other platforms allow player to do it more speedily...so it is not really a fair game in my view for those who wants to compete in LB.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure wish that dire boars & skunkupines qualified for Novice Hunter! They are a LOT easier to come by than fangbeasts!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullangel View Post
    Cheers, all! S8, whatever you did to LB to make it more equitable, thanks!
    It's just luck isn't it? Mine is no more equitable than before and I know the people closest to me are in a favourable time zone because of how the scores jump whilst I'm asleep.

I got my 4th Armoured Direwolf and have now "parked my troll" as I should manage to remain in my preferred 4th/5th/6th prize slot. I'll trade in all my made items as close to the end as I am awake for.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so this monster hunt and LB are over for me now. I'm max two hours away from having to go to sleep and I have neither enough time/energy to get enough gold tokens for another armoured alicorn nor to get ahead on the LB.
    I was in second place for basically the whole time with no excessive effort put in (I had 1k energy stored at the start of the MH, and I purchased a boost twice, with gems from the MH trades). And now someone from far down the LB apparently decided they wanted the forest maxotaur and far surpassed me within maybe an hour. Good thing I wasn't very invested in getting the LB prize in the first place... We'll see where I've ended up when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Overall, I had a good MH and mostly ignored the LB. I crafted my second and third armoured alicorn in the MRC, as well as my first unicorn, so I'm pretty happy with those!

Fashion Designer
    Do the chests from prizes go to inventory, I can?t locate them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Do the chests from prizes go to inventory, I can?t locate them
    The chests aren't a physical item but rather they drop items like coins, gems, rotten cabbages, energy, LB points, etc. All of which get added directly to your totals, I don't think there are any items that go to the actual inventory for us to see. Also, you sometimes have to force a restart before you see the energy/coins added.