Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    What?s the spawn rate for the grand rooted Lilium? I?ve chopped one and didn?t get any spawns from it
    That's odd....shortdanzr says she is getting 2-3, I got 2 my first try. Sometimes I get 4, so keep trying! They usually do spawn something.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    apparently i have stolen everyone's fangbeasts. sorry. but i am usually sticking to horses since i ran through all my stored energy.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I spawned a Maxotaur from the Purple Cow
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I got only one from the rooted ilium lilium thingy, 20 chops. A lot of wood though. : ). Back to the horses for me!
    This is my spawn rate as well. 1...maybe 2. Fawns mainly. No fangbeasts though. I got three fangbeasts consecutively from my pigs this evening. Thereafter...maxotaurs only. Chickens spawn nada for me. I just got a direboar from chopping a rock. I suppose it will be back to only horses tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    Can admin please turn on the token drops for the blue marmosea? The other marmosea drop tokens, is this an oversight by S8?

Fashion Designer
    Dead trees only spawn one boar per day again... too bad

Fashion Designer
    I’ve never spawned a fawn, maybe I haven’t reached a certain goal in order to spawn anything from grand rooted lilium

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I can get either a glimmer alicorn or another unicorn (I have 2) right now. For those of you who have both the unicorns and the glimmer alicorn, which would you say gives more bang for your buck?
    Unicorns are my personal preference over glimmer alicorn. Glimmer alicorn gives a lot of glimmer dust, chards (I have other sources of those). Plus, I?ve gotten a number of 50 and 100 energy bonuses from unicorns. I don?t know that I?ve ever gotten bonus energy from the glimmer alicorn.

Executive Chef
    I disagree with the estimate that Lorelei's Fountain gives a gold token 1 out of 3 drops. With 4 accounts, collecting from each twice a day, I am barely getting 1 a day. I've gotten 2 so far this event.

and folks, the "energy prize" drop from chests is wonky again. I supposedly got 10 energy from a Mystery Chest, but it didn't add to my total. So don't be surprised.

I almost have all the goals completed, yet not one of the mystery chests has appeared in my inventory. Don’t we have to open them? Or are they opened automatically?

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast