Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I am crafting the Armored Maxotaur, his design alone is worth the gold, not to mention the posted drops
    Thank you S8!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ergh. Tried wading through cloudberry bushes. Took 14 bushes to generate first critter and 11 for the second. That is 25 shield tokens missed.

My preference is to wait for the horses. I can trade in 50 shield tokens for a couple of swords and bits and bobs. I am not sufficiently advanced to need the wisp essences in bulk yet, and I still have MRC crafting to do, so the cloudberry bush strategy will be great when I am ready.
    I find that, short of the purple golem from horses, all monsters are as scarce as hens' teeth for me. The Maxotaur is the only thing spawning from cows and pigs now. No fangbeasts. I haven't been able to successfully spawn trolls, skunkupines, wisp (green or orange). So I suppose I will wait on my horses now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    First drop from Maxotaur- Bone, Wisp Lantern, Bacon
    hmmmm, I saw the card said "chance of" feast drops, hope they arent really rare
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    hmmmm, I saw the card said "chance of" feast drops, hope they arent really rare
    Well - Armored Maxotaur card says feast drops ( the one you craft in MRC) - it has 2 day timer and drops feasts.

The average Maxotaur - ( LB final goal - 2300 poins) - card says it gives adventure supplies. ( Not mentioned anything about meals there)

Farm Supplier
    Well this should be fun. First place player has 37 daily Ali’s and 12 weekly Ali’s..... I’m also matched up with a player from the last leaderboard with whom I went head to head with. Sitting this one out and hoping to get as many gold tokens as possible!

Farm Supplier
    Hmm, I have already fullfiled my priority list in MRC.

1) Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    2) Armored Alicorns - daily energy + chance for Mithril
    3) Armored Direwolves- they are expensive- but again - ENERGY.
    4) Armored Lions - Nice drops, decent chance for +3 trade tickets.
    5) Cabbage Hut - despite most prizes not being worth it , the rare months were prices are good ( daily alicorns) - I will gladly spend all my cabbages there.

Definitely will make Armored Maxitaur - all if we can have more than 1. Crafting meals during events takes too much effort ( and by meals I mean Spicy and Sweet feasts) - those are so hard to make during events.

Although I'm done with Mermaid Quests -i will do Armored Sirens and Kelpies- so my elves would get their outrageous items they seem to constantly need.

Armored Bears- not best, - basically they are Dragons in disguise. Not priority.
    Amored Kitstunecorn - I rarely even collect from mine - just drops lemonade and +3 oranges etc. Not priority.
    Golden Peacoks - Just chance for gold items. ( Not bad, not great)
    Armored unicorns ( dark) - haven't bothered to make them yet - seems they mainly drop coins.

Some love Wizard Portal - but it takes like 85 Gold tokens to build - and another 90 to upgrade. Too expensive - missing out so many other items.
    Dark armored unicorns drop spellbound dew....usually 5, just like spellbound bloom

Fashion Designer
    Love the Maxataur design!
    Great work Storm8 animators!
    You guys carry this game 100%.
    Thanks for keeping things fun.

Once again (/always) hating the LB - although seem to be in an even group for once.
    Was all excited for a regular event and an awesome building to go along with the Maxataur.
    Not to be.

Already got my Armoured Maxataur.
    He stands guard at my kingdom entry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02D478FD-7D73-4A0F-A49E-5528F98329C1.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	52326
    Love the feast drops!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 07-11-19 at 07:05 PM.

Are all monster hunts going to be leaderboards from now on?

Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    FYI: my unicorn drops tokens all year round, but only regular tokens… I have never ever even once gotten a gold token from my unicorn.
    Last edited by robotparade; 07-11-19 at 07:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Are all monster hunts going to be leaderboards from now on?
    Hopefully not. But there is no way to know it - unfortunately.

Rhino Keeper
    Well - Armored Maxotaur card says feast drops ( the one you craft in MRC) - it has 2 day timer and drops feasts.

The average Maxotaur - ( LB final goal - 2300 poins) - card says it gives adventure supplies. ( Not mentioned anything about meals there)
    tyvm for clarifying this! Guess I M confused.......so what else is new
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast