Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    But if you only slay Purple Golems, and they drop more staff than sword.. how can you not have a sword shortage/ how can you not have to many staff tokens?

I want to know 'the secret'! I love slaying only Purple Golems, but I'm close to the max 120 staff tokens.
    I really hate spending 10 or more energy just to spawn a monster..
    The token drops must vary from player to player.

My purple golem gives tons of shield tokens (every hit and reward for slaying) and then sword and staff tokens when defeated. I am always short on staff tokens, as sword tokens are awarded for all 3 trades (the gold token trade hasn't awarded staff tokens most of this event for me). I'm guessing he rewards more sword than staff because the only monsters I'm fighting are the glimmer golem and dire boar once a day and I've got nearly 120 shield tokens over 50 sword tokens and 12 staff tokens pretty regularly.

If I fight 2 in a row, I usually need to do 2 of the lower trades and then finally have enough for the Gold token trade.

Executive Chef
    my maxotaur gave me a wisp lantern today. i haven't seen anyone posting that. i just need 8 more gold tokens then i can get my last armoured ali
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Any guesses what the Royal Maxotaur will drop, based upon past leaderboard events?
    Past events have been energy droppers, but by looking at the pics at the start of the event, this one looks like it drops gold troll tokens.

Could be a like a beastbane...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Past events have been energy droppers, but by looking at the pics at the start of the event, this one looks like it drops gold troll tokens.

Could be a like a beastbane...
    That would be wonderful

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Melany, Bobby, and Anniras, I didn’t think of that point. It’s cool in theory but I’m sure most people are wanting to rack up tokens, including myself! Although the rebel in me loves to buck the system so that everyone’s gets the top prize (we all deserve it.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's harder to tie in the CS LB events because they combine it with the Hunt so that players who don't want to participate in the LB still rack up points simply by crafting tokens. The way it's set up now, when you ask for a tie you're basically asking other players to stop crafting Troll Tokens which is unlikely to happen and sort of unfair to ask of others.

The few times the LBs were by themselves as an event tying for 1st and 2nd place was abundant among my neighbors and friends who play. I feel pretty sure that they've combined LBs and Hunts to not only force all players to 'participate' but to also make it less likely that players will band together to tie. When I used to play DS, ties were commonplace in the LBs - I think 25 tied for 1st place is the most I've ever seen.
    I think when they keep offering lackluster animals to craft in the MRC it gets a little easier to craft fewer tokens, especially if you're nearly maxed. Look at this MH, one new character and you can only craft one of them! Makes it easier to quit early and just try tying for the royal prize.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    One person on my lb has 34,000+ points and another 27,000+ points. I can't imagine how much tapping that is and would love to know how many gold tokens they crafted.
    You must be on my leaderboard I am way down in 13th place.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    You must be on my leaderboard I am way down in 13th place.
    Yep, just sent neighbor request. 😃 I'm not working for lb points at all, just going for the gold tokens. So how many gold tokens do you think someone with 34,000 points would earn? Good luck to you on this last day.

Fashion Designer
    So how many golems can people **** in an hour?
    It's been a while since I have had to go full tilt on a boost. I usually just send all the crafts and leisurely **** a few golems, but want to maximise points this time.
    Just want to get an idea and see if I can overhaul first place.
    Energy is not a problem

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Any guesses what the Royal Maxotaur will drop, based upon past leaderboard events?
    Looking at the screen with the Royal Maxotaur, I’m thinking he will drop gold tokens.