Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if trolls and aquanthers drop tokens this hunt! Thanks
    Blue marmoseas do not

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I just reached 1300 poins on current leaderboard- just gave me 2 KELPIE tokens. Should be bug, since those are useless on current LB.

Attachment 52314
    Somebody let something fall through the crack again. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yes absolutely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    25 hearty feasts to get an armored maxotaur... The light armor is easy to come by in my kingdom and I have the gold tokens. I'll need to craft feasts. Do we think it's a daily drop that can live with the bountiful table and mystery dinner table so I'd recoup my feasts in a month? Weekly collection wouldn't be worth it. Who's going for it?
    Where do you see anything about hearty feasts?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Blue marmoseas do not
    Fought a troll from my sparring pit and it dropped tokens.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxotaur.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	52316Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxotaur inventory card.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	52317Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maxotaur - inventory card back.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	52318

It has 3 hour timer. ( Speed up is 12 gems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Where do you see anything about hearty feasts?
    In MRC it is clear you need 25 Heary Feasts to craft Armored Maxotaur.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Also the fangbeast and skunkupine statues (dire boar statue drops staff tokens which seems a bit pointless with the golem the main source of monsters).

I need to wait for all my horses now, and am super busy at work from very early to very late, bummer. At last the gingerbread horsies spawn golems as well as sugar, and their timer is shorter.. : )
    I supplement my horses with cloudberry bushes. The wisp and satyr drops more sword tokens than staffs when beated, and I can use the berries. Just realized a few days ago I was running low on these, working on expansion items

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I supplement my horses with cloudberry bushes. The wisp and satyr drops more sword tokens than staffs when beated, and I can use the berries. Just realized a few days ago I was running low on these, working on expansion items
    White trillium, too, if you're doing Hidden Forest (like me). The forest wisp dropped a lot of tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Hmmm, mine too.

And thank you PeachTree and Destiel, I will go for our new hunkadunk, then maybe the lions to max for trade tickets. I have this completion thing ONLY in this game and it would scratch inside my head to not finish the last level of updating the one, so I will probably get to that.

Destiel, what are you going for?

Thank you Melany for the token source reminders!
    Also the fangbeast and skunkupine statues (dire boar statue drops staff tokens which seems a bit pointless with the golem the main source of monsters).

I need to wait for all my horses now, and am super busy at work from very early to very late, bummer. At last the gingerbread horsies spawn golems as well as sugar, and their timer is shorter.. : )
    Hmm, I have already fullfiled my priority list in MRC.

1) Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    2) Armored Alicorns - daily energy + chance for Mithril
    3) Armored Direwolves- they are expensive- but again - ENERGY.
    4) Armored Lions - Nice drops, decent chance for +3 trade tickets.
    5) Cabbage Hut - despite most prizes not being worth it , the rare months were prices are good ( daily alicorns) - I will gladly spend all my cabbages there.

Definitely will make Armored Maxitaur - all if we can have more than 1. Crafting meals during events takes too much effort ( and by meals I mean Spicy and Sweet feasts) - those are so hard to make during events.

Although I'm done with Mermaid Quests -i will do Armored Sirens and Kelpies- so my elves would get their outrageous items they seem to constantly need.

Armored Bears- not best, - basically they are Dragons in disguise. Not priority.
    Amored Kitstunecorn - I rarely even collect from mine - just drops lemonade and +3 oranges etc. Not priority.
    Golden Peacoks - Just chance for gold items. ( Not bad, not great)
    Armored unicorns ( dark) - haven't bothered to make them yet - seems they mainly drop coins.

Some love Wizard Portal - but it takes like 85 Gold tokens to build - and another 90 to upgrade. Too expensive - missing out so many other items.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast