Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.
    I am getting Fangbeasts from chickens and occasionally from trees

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    If you do fight her it would be worth using 10 Gems to double your shields earned for the leaderboard base prize, saves a lot of energy to get through the 10 goals.
    Thank you for the idea. I'd already beaten her before I read this and used up all my energy, but I got 100 from a daily Ali and saw your post and started thinking, I have five horses so I figured I'll give the boost agl go... And I got another (!!!!) 100 from another one of my 8 daily Alis I collected during the hour! Made up for the terrible luck yesterday.

I used a crate but unfortunately ran out of horses, the boar, and a troll... I kept track of energy used (net energy, not counting getting energy back) and by using 262 energy I got 761 shields! I'll be able to reach the 2300 now. Thanks for the idea.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I can get either a glimmer alicorn or another unicorn (I have 2) right now. For those of you who have both the unicorns and the glimmer alicorn, which would you say gives more bang for your buck?
    Unicorn - no doubts. Energy wise they are about the same - Unicorn has slightly slower timer 24 hours, but they are all worth it. Chance to drop gold tokens and other MH tokens even outside the hunt + spellbound dew.

Glimmer aly - is just purple daily alicorn - with no special drops ( well unless you count glimmerdust). And I haven't forgiven S8 even 2-3 years later that they changed the drops of this alicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unicorn - no doubts. Energy wise they are about the same - Unicorn has slightly slower timer 24 hours, but they are all worth it. Chance to drop gold tokens and other MH tokens even outside the hunt + spellbound dew.

Glimmer aly - is just purple daily alicorn - with no special drops ( well unless you count glimmerdust). And I haven't forgiven S8 even 2-3 years later that they changed the drops of this alicorn.
    Thanks Destiel. The spellbound dew isn't much of a draw for me since I'm always maxed on it. But I think I'm just going to go for the unicorn anyway. Might as well just get all four and be done with it then I can go after the glimmer Ali.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.
    I am using the pigs, cows, chickens, minks, and swans. I am getting at least the 5 daily.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    What?s the spawn rate for the grand rooted Lilium? I?ve chopped one and didn?t get any spawns from it
    That's odd....shortdanzr says she is getting 2-3, I got 2 my first try. Sometimes I get 4, so keep trying! They usually do spawn something.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    That's odd....shortdanzr says she is getting 2-3, I got 2 my first try. Sometimes I get 4, so keep trying! They usually do spawn something.
    I got only one from the rooted ilium lilium thingy, 20 chops. A lot of wood though. : ). Back to the horses for me!
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Fashion Designer
    apparently i have stolen everyone's fangbeasts. sorry. but i am usually sticking to horses since i ran through all my stored energy.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I spawned a Maxotaur from the Purple Cow

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I got only one from the rooted ilium lilium thingy, 20 chops. A lot of wood though. : ). Back to the horses for me!
    This is my spawn rate as well. 1...maybe 2. Fawns mainly. No fangbeasts though. I got three fangbeasts consecutively from my pigs this evening. Thereafter...maxotaurs only. Chickens spawn nada for me. I just got a direboar from chopping a rock. I suppose it will be back to only horses tomorrow.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast