Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Well, monster hunt. Oops. I just nearly all my saved energy (400) on forest wisps. I just missed out on hundreds of tokens by an hour. Sigh.

WAIT! Now that I completed the purple golem and boar in the last 10 minutes, it NOW started the Leaderboard with 0 points. C'mon. Can I file a bug for that? Or is that really just crummy, crummy luck today?
    Is it allowing multiple blue boars? Sorry to be playing vicariously through you.... stinks about not counting points!!
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Well, my horses didn't spawn Golem, and dead tree didn't spawn Purple Boar.

Never mind - I am an idiot - there was a monster on my board...

25 hearty feasts to get an armored maxotaur... The light armor is easy to come by in my kingdom and I have the gold tokens. I'll need to craft feasts. Do we think it's a daily drop that can live with the bountiful table and mystery dinner table so I'd recoup my feasts in a month? Weekly collection wouldn't be worth it. Who's going for it?

Must have a beast somewhere, or exit and reload.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    25 hearty feasts to get an armored maxotaur... The light armor is easy to come by in my kingdom and I have the gold tokens. I'll need to craft feasts. Do we think it's a daily drop that can live with the bountiful table and mystery dinner table so I'd recoup my feasts in a month? Weekly collection wouldn't be worth it. Who's going for it?
    It is already in my MRC - just waiting 4 hours until it is done.

Executive Chef
    Very pleased with meal dropper option - since we have so many events nonstop it is very hard to make better meals during those events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Is it allowing multiple blue boars? Sorry to be playing vicariously through you.... stinks about not counting points!!
    No grrrrr
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    LB MH. oh boy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-141324_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	52308

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-141352_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	52310

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-141227_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	52312

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-141316_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	52313
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 07-11-19 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added photos
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Once again, the event monster doesn't drop monster hunt tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Depends on the drops. If it drops the feasts it is gobbling up to craft, sure! Plus it is a hunky warrior type. ; ) Thurston doesn't cut it as a Queendom Protector of the Realm. ; )

If it drops armour, I'm good already for those drops and don't even craft much in the Forge anymore besides mithril.

Big question for me is if second portal is worth it. It takes over 2 years, I think, for a portal to pay back its energy investment but I do anticipate playing that long, esp w such an awesome forum experience. Xoxo : )

If so, I am better off draining my energy as fast as poss so I can get the free refills.

I am not showing a leaderboard and I don't give a toss about it. Would be SO pleased if it never shows up for me. : )
    I know I'm in the minority but I like leaderboards. I've been lucky enough to have some evenly paired boards, or I was the frontrunner (sorry). It DOES drop feasts - all of them it looked like - so I look forward to finding out the collection time from Destiel0918 - Thanks for jumping on it and keeping us posted!

I'd skip a second portal. It really does take SO long to recoup that energy expenditure. Unless you have a bunch of unicorns that are spitting out gold coins, you enjoy the hunt that you save up energy specifically for THAT, you don't have any more story lines or you don't have anything else that interests you then sure. In my opinion, I semi-wish I'd never bothered with the first one. It'd be better to use energy towards adventure gems for another Flower Power alicorn during a sale.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast