Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    whats the max number of staff tokens you can have? my sheld and sword tokens go hand in hand like you would expect. but my staff tokens have takens over. and of course i can't trade them out
    How do people have so many staffs? I?m always short on that one and have to do a lot of bronze trades. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    How do people have so many staffs? I?m always short on that one and have to do a lot of bronze trades. Thanks
    when i **** a golem, it had been dropping shield tokens the whole time and when i **** the golem it drops like 10 of sword and 15 staff tokens. for me. add that up when you do the gold trade & it only uses up 25 of the staff, i max out.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    when i **** a golem, it had been dropping shield tokens the whole time and when i **** the golem it drops like 10 of sword and 15 staff tokens. for me. add that up when you do the gold trade & it only uses up 25 of the staff, i max out.
    Yeah I **** the Golems also but am still always short on staffs. �� oh well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yeah I **** the Golems also but am still always short on staffs.  oh well.
    As was said earlier on in the thread, it tends to flip around sometimes as you go along. So, for me in this Hunt I started out with far more Sword tokens than staff tokens. Closer to the end of the Hunt I ended up with almost maxed staff tokens and never enough sword tokens, which was very vexing to me. Thankfully, at some time before the Hunt ended it flipped back to me having more swords than staff.

Btw...all I keep getting from the regular Max is bacon and coal. Harrumph....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    As was said earlier on in the thread, it tends to flip around sometimes as you go along. So, for me in this Hunt I started out with far more Sword tokens than staff tokens. Closer to the end of the Hunt I ended up with almost maxed staff tokens and never enough sword tokens, which was very vexing to me. Thankfully, at some time before the Hunt ended it flipped back to me having more swords than staff.

Btw...all I keep getting from the regular Max is bacon and coal. Harrumph....
    I hate mixed category drops...where am I supposed to put him, near the mines and rocks, or kitchens and farm animals?
    No Gems For Runes!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Forest Max also drops bone plus a TT plus approx 1000 coin. Please keep posting drops and check page 1 to see if I have it recorded as yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I hate mixed category drops...where am I supposed to put him, near the mines and rocks, or kitchens and farm animals?
    He just dropped bacon and iron ore for me this time. I say throw him in with the animals...the meat eating ones though. He can protect them with his rocks and sword and feed them with the bacon. Just don't put him near the pigs though...you'd be likely to have civil unrest if you did.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Forest Max also drops bone plus a TT plus approx 1000 coin. Please keep posting drops and check page 1 to see if I have it recorded as yet.
    He dropped fur, a TT and coins for me just now. I didn't punt the coins so I'll happily accept it as 1000.

Nightclub Owner
    Forest Max dropped two trade tickets this morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Forest Max dropped two trade tickets this morning.
    Mine did 2 each collection yesterday. Then only 1 today. I was spoiled. But wont complain
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily