Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Aiming for 4-6th place, does anyone know how much energy is in the crate, or is it random?
    I checked and the back of the 4th-6th place card says: "Place in these ranks and win: Energy Crate +25, 10 Trade Tickets"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I checked and the back of the 4th-6th place card says: "Place in these ranks and win: Energy Crate +25, 10 Trade Tickets"
    Oh boy, that was an obvious answer. Lol sorry and thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What have people been getting from the Maxotaur - the one that's the final individual prize? I've only gotten fur, bacon and coal so far. Pretty disappointed.
    I got 2 ore and a slice of bacon.

Executive Chef
    Any preferences between an armored alicorn and a glimmer alicorn? I’ve got 16 various guaranteed daily energy droppers, 8 weekly, plus a variety of random potentials. Already have the cabbage hut. I’m usually maxed on the stuff other creatures drop. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Toadlette Soldiers do produce points when hit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Any preferences between an armored alicorn and a glimmer alicorn? I?ve got 16 various guaranteed daily energy droppers, 8 weekly, plus a variety of random potentials. Already have the cabbage hut. I?m usually maxed on the stuff other creatures drop. Thanks!

Armored- no doubt. Energy wise they are the same, but armored one has chance to drop mithril. Purple on just drops glimmerdust and glimmer shards.

Executive Chef
    It?s so great being in an even group!
    The top 6 positions are constantly shifting.

No one has a crazy Alicorn heard.
    No one has gone crazy spending gems/money.
    Feels like everyone is just gathering Troll Tokens.

Can?t wait to see how the week unfolds.

Really hope I don?t fall in 3rd place ... it is by far the worst position.

This is how Leaderboards should play.

Rhino Keeper
    Every leader board I have participated in over the last year I have finished 1st or 2nd but I always used ALL my energy over several hours a day and ALWAYS bought gems and energy packs. But I didn't get a baron puppet last event no matter how many times I played get some people get 14 or more baron puppets. FOURTEEN!

I am currently in 20th place this time around, this company lost business over a puppet. Sure am glad they played hardball because it was that important for them not to give puppets! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Other responsibilities kept me away from the game until last night. Now that I'm looking at what's offered this Hunt, I'm not sure if I even want to try to craft Troll Tokens like I usually do. I'm having to talk myself into even getting all the milestone prizes, my interest is just not in it this time.

I think it's largely because the only things left for me to craft in the MRC are the ones with drops I don't really need or want: the Armored Kelpie and Siren namely. I really hope they start releasing new energy droppers in the MRC - I feel like it's been a while. Maybe if we get some better options in there, my zeal for crafting Troll Tokens will come back?
    The new armored maxotaur isn't worth it to you? Feast dropper... Such a huge energy saver for me, worth at least 4 energy when it's a hearty feast, 5 for a spicy feast, 45 for a sweet feast. (I get a bunch of the ingredients from other collections but not all, and I always need to craft the chocolates and sundaes, often noodles... and collecting the feast itself would break even with the maxotaur - so a simple feast is a wash. Plus I dont need to rethink inventory over and over.)

If you're a lucky duck maxed on feasts, kudos to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It?s so great being in an even group!
    The top 6 positions are constantly shifting.

No one has a crazy Alicorn heard.
    No one has gone crazy spending gems/money.
    Feels like everyone is just gathering Troll Tokens.

Can?t wait to see how the week unfolds.

Really hope I don?t fall in 3rd place ... it is by far the worst position.

This is how Leaderboards should play.
    There are two on my LB with decent herds but no one is off the charts with points. I?ve been in 1st or 2nd without trying this time. However, I?ve learned that this changes in heartbeat on the last day.

I?m too burnt from past LBs to get my hopes up or even try to stay on top, 3rd is the worst! Just hoping it is a fair matchup (spending wise etc) and it would be a pleasant surprise to win (like when I got the royal Lion).