Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    I almost have all the goals completed, yet not one of the mystery chests has appeared in my inventory. Don’t we have to open them? Or are they opened automatically?
    They open automatically when you earn them. The prizes pop up quickly and sometimes you will receive a black flag if you are maxed out on an item. Usually, however, they give you things that are not goods so you aren’t maxed out... gold, energy, LB points etc. after you receive it, check your inventory and you will see what you received (unless it’s energy or LB points which will just be added to your total).
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 07-13-19 at 10:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I?ve never spawned a fawn, maybe I haven?t reached a certain goal in order to spawn anything from grand rooted lilium
    I believe it's the Search for Sabina goal, late in Part 3, where you have to protect Guptil from the Faun. Then cloudberry bushes and grand rooted lilium will spawn fauns. They are only 15 hits so I like them in Monster Hunt.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Unicorns are my personal preference over glimmer alicorn. Glimmer alicorn gives a lot of glimmer dust, chards (I have other sources of those). Plus, I?ve gotten a number of 50 and 100 energy bonuses from unicorns. I don?t know that I?ve ever gotten bonus energy from the glimmer alicorn.
    Thank you! I went ahead and got the unicorn. I just need one more and I'll have all four then will go for the glimmer alicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Other responsibilities kept me away from the game until last night. Now that I'm looking at what's offered this Hunt, I'm not sure if I even want to try to craft Troll Tokens like I usually do. I'm having to talk myself into even getting all the milestone prizes, my interest is just not in it this time.

I think it's largely because the only things left for me to craft in the MRC are the ones with drops I don't really need or want: the Armored Kelpie and Siren namely. I really hope they start releasing new energy droppers in the MRC - I feel like it's been a while. Maybe if we get some better options in there, my zeal for crafting Troll Tokens will come back?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Unicorns are my personal preference over glimmer alicorn. Glimmer alicorn gives a lot of glimmer dust, chards (I have other sources of those). Plus, I?ve gotten a number of 50 and 100 energy bonuses from unicorns. I don?t know that I?ve ever gotten bonus energy from the glimmer alicorn.
    I agree. Unicorns are great. I got all 4 and then the glimmer alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Hmm, I have already fullfiled my priority list in MRC.

1) Unicorns - Daily energy source + they drop tokens, even super rare chance for Gold tokens outside the hunt + spellbound dew.
    2) Armored Alicorns - daily energy + chance for Mithril
    3) Armored Direwolves- they are expensive- but again - ENERGY.
    4) Armored Lions - Nice drops, decent chance for +3 trade tickets.
    5) Cabbage Hut - despite most prizes not being worth it , the rare months were prices are good ( daily alicorns) - I will gladly spend all my cabbages there.

Definitely will make Armored Maxitaur - all if we can have more than 1. Crafting meals during events takes too much effort ( and by meals I mean Spicy and Sweet feasts) - those are so hard to make during events.

Although I'm done with Mermaid Quests -i will do Armored Sirens and Kelpies- so my elves would get their outrageous items they seem to constantly need.

Armored Bears- not best, - basically they are Dragons in disguise. Not priority.
    Amored Kitstunecorn - I rarely even collect from mine - just drops lemonade and +3 oranges etc. Not priority.
    Golden Peacoks - Just chance for gold items. ( Not bad, not great)
    Armored unicorns ( dark) - haven't bothered to make them yet - seems they mainly drop coins.

Some love Wizard Portal - but it takes like 85 Gold tokens to build - and another 90 to upgrade. Too expensive - missing out so many other items.
    Darn it, I just started crafting an Armored Bear. Wish I knew this so I could have instead finished getting 2 more Armored Direwolfs and the Cabbage Hut first. On the flip side it is only 15 troll tokens so not a huge waste.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Darn it, I just started crafting an Armored Bear. Wish I knew this so I could have instead finished getting 2 more Armored Direwolfs and the Cabbage Hut first. On the flip side it is only 15 troll tokens so not a huge waste.
    Well, Armored Bears sometimes DO drop Mithril too - very rare they also have chance for 5 energy ( as rare). But it may help you to get to next Armored Direwolves faster. And yeah - they are 15 coins, so not too bad.

Fashion Designer
    Aiming for 4-6th place, does anyone know how much energy is in the crate, or is it random?

Fashion Designer
    What have people been getting from the Maxotaur - the one that's the final individual prize? I've only gotten fur, bacon and coal so far. Pretty disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What have people been getting from the Maxotaur - the one that's the final individual prize? I've only gotten fur, bacon and coal so far. Pretty disappointed.
    Wips lantern, Bacon, Creep tooth, Bone, Roast Chicken.