Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 239

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

  1. #91
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I correct that the Armored maxatour we can craft for 45 gold tokens, 25 hearty feasts and 20 light armor is pretty much the same as the bountiful table as it drops some type of feast every two days? What are people's thoughts on this one - are folks crafting this one? I realize it depends what stage people are at and their goals, but I'm kinda torn on this one as to whether it's worth it or not (gold tokens - the hearty feasts and light armor are a non-issue for me). This craft will stay in the MRC for future monster hunts, won't it?
    I only crafted the Maxatour because I like the way he looks and it was the only thing left in the MRC that I wanted. I would start with unicorns then the wizard portal if I had not done those already.
    S8 please remove cap on level

  2. #92
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I correct that the Armored maxatour we can craft for 45 gold tokens, 25 hearty feasts and 20 light armor is pretty much the same as the bountiful table as it drops some type of feast every two days? What are people's thoughts on this one - are folks crafting this one? I realize it depends what stage people are at and their goals, but I'm kinda torn on this one as to whether it's worth it or not (gold tokens - the hearty feasts and light armor are a non-issue for me). This craft will stay in the MRC for future monster hunts, won't it?
    Yes- it will stay in MRC. It is same as The Mystery Dinenr table- 2 days and option to get any meals.

    Personally I jumped for it with no regrets since with all the events going on - I really NEEDED the chance to get better quality meals. During events it is quite hard to prepare sweet feasts and Spicy feasts. With Barracks, Haunted Castle and Castle - they eat up my meals too quickly.

  3. #93
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    158
    What time of day to Hunter quests roll over?

  4. #94
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    96
    What does the armored maxotaur drop? Normally you can see all the cards on page 1 but nothing I filled in...

  5. #95
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    What does the armored maxotaur drop? Normally you can see all the cards on page 1 but nothing I filled in...
    Armored one will have chance to drop all meals ( including Sweet meals and Spicy meals) and all other. It is basically same as Mystery Dinner table with 2 day timer.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What time of day to Hunter quests roll over?
    They just did

  7. #97
    Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.

  8. #98
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.
    Yes. I had made the same comment earlier. Shortdanzr reminded us to pull out those rooted Lilium. I have gotten three fangbeasts to spawn from about three Lilium. Fangbeasts always go on holiday during monster hunts though.

  9. #99
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,388
    I can get either a glimmer alicorn or another unicorn (I have 2) right now. For those of you who have both the unicorns and the glimmer alicorn, which would you say gives more bang for your buck?

  10. #100
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    65
    What’s the spawn rate for the grand rooted Lilium? I’ve chopped one and didn’t get any spawns from it

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •