Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Last night I had crafted 6 swords, then started crafting 2 more overnight. I collected them this morning and started crafting 2 more. I just checked the number showing in points screen, and it only shows the same 6 as last night. I had to spawn the monsters to get enough tokens to craft them, so I know I did have the two crafting overnight. Has anyone else had this issue? I didn’t deliver them to get points for the LB. They had been crafted. Concerned about losing them.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

I was so proud of myself, just four hours left to go and no accidental hitting of the "buy 12 energy for 20 gems" trap. During the last two MH i had hit it about 4-5 times, to the point that, out of frustration, i gave up the game for about a week. Tonight I lifted my eyes while battling a golem and gone were 20 gems. Hope you really enjoy them, Castle Story, you obviously need them much more than I do since you insist on carrying on like this. Honestly, add the confirmation button already, people have been begging for it for years. I can not imagine that such an important part of your revenue is from traps. I, for one, always think of this before buying gems. They just don't seem safe, I can lose them in a blink.
    Last edited by ellieofrivendell; 07-17-19 at 02:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Queens_ransom - that’s a bummer to get knocked down in the ranks on the last day. I wish they sorted the LBs by time zone so that the start times and end times aren’t overnight or at a super inconvenient time for some players. I’m in 5th place but I’m seeing lots of points being added in the last couple hours so I’m expecting to get knocked out of place. Good luck!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Assuming 1 hit per 2.5 seconds. That's 24 hits per minute or 1440 points per hour. With a boost that's 2880 points per hour.
    Please let us know if you achieve that speed lol
    My results from the one hour boost (less a few minutes at the start when it kept rolling back).

Beasts ****ed: 33 golems, 1 blue dire boar, 1 skunkupine.
    Points from beasts: 3156
    Total energy used: 1222 (so got about 22.5% of energy back)
    Gems received: 8x1 gem (could have broke even if one of them was a 3 gem drop)
    Gold tokens: 17

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    My results from the one hour boost (less a few minutes at the start when it kept rolling back).

Beasts ****ed: 33 golems, 1 blue dire boar, 1 skunkupine.
    Points from beasts: 3156
    Total energy used: 1222 (so got about 22.5% of energy back)
    Gems received: 8x1 gem (could have broke even if one of them was a 3 gem drop)
    Gold tokens: 17
    Your poor wrists! That was a pretty awesome run your had there!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Our own crafted critters are fantastic prizes. Good thing too as that is all of what 18 out of 20 of us get, incl me! : )
    This was a really good MH for me. I got my last two Unicorns plus my glimmer alicorn. So now it's up in the air as to what I should craft next in the next Hunt. I suspect I may go for the remaining three Lions and then...who knows what. Maybe the Shadow wolves? Hmmm...decisions decisions.
    I wonder if we'll get WW this week. My kingdom is ready for it...like it was last week...:-/

Fashion Designer
    I know the bronze, silver and gold hunter trades disappear from the trade wagon once the monster hunt is done but we can still craft the cabbage hut in the trade wagon after the hunt, can't we? I should have checked yesterday but I'm pretty sure we can???

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I know the bronze, silver and gold hunter trades disappear from the trade wagon once the monster hunt is done but we can still craft the cabbage hut in the trade wagon after the hunt, can't we? I should have checked yesterday but I'm pretty sure we can???
    Yes, you can. That trade is in the wagon all year round

I won first place in the beastmaster challenge in my group yet i cant find my prizes. I assumed they would show up in my inventory. Help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvayle View Post
    I won first place in the beastmaster challenge in my group yet i cant find my prizes. I assumed they would show up in my inventory. Help?
    It will eventually get there.