Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What time of day to Hunter quests roll over?
    They just did

Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems getting Fangbeasts for the hunter quest? I only end up getting like maybe 4 in a 23 hour span. I am mostly getting maxotaurs now where I usually get fangbeasts.
    Yes. I had made the same comment earlier. Shortdanzr reminded us to pull out those rooted Lilium. I have gotten three fangbeasts to spawn from about three Lilium. Fangbeasts always go on holiday during monster hunts though.

Nightclub Owner
    I can get either a glimmer alicorn or another unicorn (I have 2) right now. For those of you who have both the unicorns and the glimmer alicorn, which would you say gives more bang for your buck?

Fashion Designer
    What’s the spawn rate for the grand rooted Lilium? I’ve chopped one and didn’t get any spawns from it

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting Fangbeasts from chickens and occasionally from trees

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    If you do fight her it would be worth using 10 Gems to double your shields earned for the leaderboard base prize, saves a lot of energy to get through the 10 goals.
    Thank you for the idea. I'd already beaten her before I read this and used up all my energy, but I got 100 from a daily Ali and saw your post and started thinking, I have five horses so I figured I'll give the boost agl go... And I got another (!!!!) 100 from another one of my 8 daily Alis I collected during the hour! Made up for the terrible luck yesterday.

I used a crate but unfortunately ran out of horses, the boar, and a troll... I kept track of energy used (net energy, not counting getting energy back) and by using 262 energy I got 761 shields! I'll be able to reach the 2300 now. Thanks for the idea.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I can get either a glimmer alicorn or another unicorn (I have 2) right now. For those of you who have both the unicorns and the glimmer alicorn, which would you say gives more bang for your buck?
    Unicorn - no doubts. Energy wise they are about the same - Unicorn has slightly slower timer 24 hours, but they are all worth it. Chance to drop gold tokens and other MH tokens even outside the hunt + spellbound dew.

Glimmer aly - is just purple daily alicorn - with no special drops ( well unless you count glimmerdust). And I haven't forgiven S8 even 2-3 years later that they changed the drops of this alicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unicorn - no doubts. Energy wise they are about the same - Unicorn has slightly slower timer 24 hours, but they are all worth it. Chance to drop gold tokens and other MH tokens even outside the hunt + spellbound dew.

Glimmer aly - is just purple daily alicorn - with no special drops ( well unless you count glimmerdust). And I haven't forgiven S8 even 2-3 years later that they changed the drops of this alicorn.
    Thanks Destiel. The spellbound dew isn't much of a draw for me since I'm always maxed on it. But I think I'm just going to go for the unicorn anyway. Might as well just get all four and be done with it then I can go after the glimmer Ali.

Executive Chef
    I am using the pigs, cows, chickens, minks, and swans. I am getting at least the 5 daily.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast