Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Wow this maxotaur while cool looking is utterly disappointing. It is basically equivalent to a baby flyer which i have a ton of. I'm not optimistic about the LB grand prize either and will not spend 10k+ energy to get it. So that means I'm pretty much done. The armored maxotaur is the only good thing this hunt but unfortunately it is capped at 1.

Hope y'all have a good hunt and achieve all you set out to do this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Correct, they don't disappear. You also won't get the three daily cabbages anymore because you already have (more than) three. There is a dedicated thread on how the Baron's Game Tent works in the hub, if you need more information.
    Thanks queens_ransom!

Fashion Designer
    Am I correct that the Armored maxatour we can craft for 45 gold tokens, 25 hearty feasts and 20 light armor is pretty much the same as the bountiful table as it drops some type of feast every two days? What are people's thoughts on this one - are folks crafting this one? I realize it depends what stage people are at and their goals, but I'm kinda torn on this one as to whether it's worth it or not (gold tokens - the hearty feasts and light armor are a non-issue for me). This craft will stay in the MRC for future monster hunts, won't it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    [...] This craft will stay in the MRC for future monster hunts, won't it?
    Yes, it will. Says so in the corresponding goal as well, IIRC.
    (Still unsure whether it's worth it to craft myself, but I only got the MRC in the last monster hunt, so I haven't even crafted all the alis and unicorns yet.)

Am I correct that the Armored maxatour we can craft for 45 gold tokens, 25 hearty feasts and 20 light armor is pretty much the same as the bountiful table as it drops some type of feast every two days? What are people's thoughts on this one - are folks crafting this one? I realize it depends what stage people are at and their goals, but I'm kinda torn on this one as to whether it's worth it or not (gold tokens - the hearty feasts and light armor are a non-issue for me). This craft will stay in the MRC for future monster hunts, won't it?
    Yes, that is my understanding and I'm excited. Feast droppers are great especially if you take breaks from stories/events to save energy. You can keep adventures going without compromising energy saving.

If you don't have any alicorns I'd do that first, but otherwise I think this is the best armored item so far... Though I need more info on Lion.

I have a regular one, but not the MRC armored lion. Do others find it gives trade tickets more than once every 10 collections?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I only crafted the Maxatour because I like the way he looks and it was the only thing left in the MRC that I wanted. I would start with unicorns then the wizard portal if I had not done those already.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Yes- it will stay in MRC. It is same as The Mystery Dinenr table- 2 days and option to get any meals.

Personally I jumped for it with no regrets since with all the events going on - I really NEEDED the chance to get better quality meals. During events it is quite hard to prepare sweet feasts and Spicy feasts. With Barracks, Haunted Castle and Castle - they eat up my meals too quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    What time of day to Hunter quests roll over?

Rhino Keeper
    What does the armored maxotaur drop? Normally you can see all the cards on page 1 but nothing I filled in...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    What does the armored maxotaur drop? Normally you can see all the cards on page 1 but nothing I filled in...
    Armored one will have chance to drop all meals ( including Sweet meals and Spicy meals) and all other. It is basically same as Mystery Dinner table with 2 day timer.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast