Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    This was a really good MH for me. I got my last two Unicorns plus my glimmer alicorn. So now it's up in the air as to what I should craft next in the next Hunt. I suspect I may go for the remaining three Lions and then...who knows what. Maybe the Shadow wolves? Hmmm...decisions decisions.
    I wonder if we'll get WW this week. My kingdom is ready for it...like it was last week...:-/
    The Armored Bears are worthless

Executive Chef
    i got all 4 of my armored ali and one uni. that will help me for future event. i went into this w/ about 800 energy saved. but now of course i wont have that wonderful cushioned going into this next event. i was happy to finally get to use my mrc.
    and thank god for WW since all my energy went to beasts
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    My results from the one hour boost (less a few minutes at the start when it kept rolling back).

Beasts ****ed: 33 golems, 1 blue dire boar, 1 skunkupine.
    Points from beasts: 3156
    Total energy used: 1222 (so got about 22.5% of energy back)
    Gems received: 8x1 gem (could have broke even if one of them was a 3 gem drop)
    Gold tokens: 17
    Totally awesome!!! you've set the bar. And now we know what can be done in one hour. I think SW should totally include this info in the guide lol

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Totally awesome!!! you've set the bar. And now we know what can be done in one hour. I think SW should totally include this info in the guide lol
    Your wish is my command! lol

I've been mulling over including a new section (somewhere, maybe in the dedicated Hub thread) with player posts about what they should craft and posts like federerGOAT's that are not monster hunt specific. Time is my arch-nemesis!

I've started on here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1587878

I'll need to go back through threads to find the posts that would be good to go here. If anyone else wants to help identify posts, please send the link. You click on the post number (where it says eg #231 like this post) and then copy the URL link in the top bar.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-17-19 at 08:58 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    So the Forest Maxotaur says on the back of the card that it drops Trade Tickets. It has a 10 hour timer (speed up 40 gems) which I'm not going to do!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So the Forest Maxotaur says on the back of the card that it drops Trade Tickets. It has a 10 hour timer (speed up 40 gems) which I'm not going to do!
    Only trade tickets?! So disappointing! I might collect from him a couple times to see if the collections are good and then storage if not. At least I made a lot of troll tokens for my effort. Good job everyone! SW- maybe you can suggest a global leaderboard for castle story like they do for dragon story?

Fashion Designer
    Should also add that I sent the crafts after every 30 hits.
    Tried it at 10 hits, but it was never ready, 20 hits, sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't.

I had 81 of the 15 points craft and finished sending them all with plenty of time left.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    The Armored Bears are worthless
    They do drop energy every now and then and some other useful things like mithril more often. So the armoured bear is not entirely useless. But I agree that it's not as helpful as it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Reminder for WW for those of us who crafted lions for 30 gold nuggets each - rock outcroppings can be smashed for chance of nuggets - I just went through 10 of them and will do another next round when my fruit trees are ready for harvest. I lucked out and got two nuggets. : )
    Since I'm maxed on most things now (except stones and wood for some reason) I have started chopping rocks and trees each monster hunt to replenish my always depleting stock. Like you I have received quite a few gold nuggets that way.

Executive Chef
    from the forest maxotaur i got fur and 2 trade tickets with the 10 hour timer
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowvayle View Post
    I won first place in the beastmaster challenge in my group yet i cant find my prizes. I assumed they would show up in my inventory. Help?
    Same here. 2nd place. Got my Forest Dude but no other stuff. Also, I never saw the prizes from the goals, no chests or energy crates. I hope this is not a glitch because it?s the only reason to do this stuff!