Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/11: Beast Master Challenge | *goals and inventory info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Maxotaur inventory.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	52322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Maxotaur inv. back.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	52323

Well - made it. Sad we can only have 1.

Timer is 2 days - 176 gems to speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    It may be worth it even if she doesn't, just for the LB points to get you through the 10 goals even if you don't want to be part of the competition
    Good point. I'll do that. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.
    She does not. I just summoned her. It took about 70 hits to defeat her. No MH tokens but the hits did count for LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Hmmm... Does anyone know of Heksa would give tokens? I need to summon her and am waiting.
    If you do fight her it would be worth using 10 Gems to double your shields earned for the leaderboard base prize, saves a lot of energy to get through the 10 goals.

Executive Chef
    First drop from Maxotaur- Bone, Wisp Lantern, Bacon

Fashion Designer
    I am crafting the Armored Maxotaur, his design alone is worth the gold, not to mention the posted drops
    Thank you S8!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Ergh. Tried wading through cloudberry bushes. Took 14 bushes to generate first critter and 11 for the second. That is 25 shield tokens missed.

My preference is to wait for the horses. I can trade in 50 shield tokens for a couple of swords and bits and bobs. I am not sufficiently advanced to need the wisp essences in bulk yet, and I still have MRC crafting to do, so the cloudberry bush strategy will be great when I am ready.
    I find that, short of the purple golem from horses, all monsters are as scarce as hens' teeth for me. The Maxotaur is the only thing spawning from cows and pigs now. No fangbeasts. I haven't been able to successfully spawn trolls, skunkupines, wisp (green or orange). So I suppose I will wait on my horses now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    First drop from Maxotaur- Bone, Wisp Lantern, Bacon
    hmmmm, I saw the card said "chance of" feast drops, hope they arent really rare
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    hmmmm, I saw the card said "chance of" feast drops, hope they arent really rare
    Well - Armored Maxotaur card says feast drops ( the one you craft in MRC) - it has 2 day timer and drops feasts.

The average Maxotaur - ( LB final goal - 2300 poins) - card says it gives adventure supplies. ( Not mentioned anything about meals there)

Fashion Designer
    Well this should be fun. First place player has 37 daily Ali’s and 12 weekly Ali’s..... I’m also matched up with a player from the last leaderboard with whom I went head to head with. Sitting this one out and hoping to get as many gold tokens as possible!

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast