Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: As Busy As A Beaver - 2019 Jul 10

New Resident
    I have the beaver dam level 7. Will it hold the beaver?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnoops View Post
    The beaver can go in the wildlife den.

I don't know if one comes with it because I already had it.

Rhino Keeper
    ive been busier than the beaver trying to collect wood from the chickens, feel I am getting nowhere as the chickens are real stingy with the drops.,must be the same as most people as seeing very little of wood in the newspaper.6 days left ,I can't see myself achieving the goal with the drops I am getting.

Me neither and I'm playing as much as I can! I can make 3-4 camp fire kits max per day! 😥

Fashion Designer
    Yep me too. Chickens are stingy. Not sure I can finish but I’m still trying. Hopefully kind neighbors and players who have finished will eventually sell their extra firewood pieces. Here’s to hope!

Rhino Keeper
    How’s everyone doing with this event, I am on level 5/9 and stuck with those back packs, can’t see me finishing and certainly not expecting to, chickens not dropping, well one!, discarding eggs as no one wants them, getting tired of these events now, may just give in and sell the bits for others x

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    How’s everyone doing with this event, I am on level 5/9 and stuck with those back packs, can’t see me finishing and certainly not expecting to, chickens not dropping, well one!, discarding eggs as no one wants them, getting tired of these events now, may just give in and sell the bits for others x
    I’m on 7/9 and have been stuck there for 3 days. I don’t think it’s possible to finish this event unless there’s a mass drop of firewood from the chickens or more ppl start selling or I spend money. Another event I probably can’t finish. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I’m on 7/9 and have been stuck there for 3 days. I don’t think it’s possible to finish this event unless there’s a mass drop of firewood from the chickens or more ppl start selling or I spend money. Another event I probably can’t finish. Sad.
    I usually get 1 firewood from 12 chickens. Sometimes none at all. Hopeless cause.

Typical stingy storm 8. This is usually when I give up and quit playing. Keeping hope alive that they?ll produce an event I can finish

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnoops View Post
    It doesn’t appear so. I just finished the event, have beaver dam level 7 but can’t upgrade it any further. When I try to drop the beaver in there it says I need beaver dam level 10. My wildlife dens are full...so glad I wasted so much time on this event and can’t even place the animal anywhere ��

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast