Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: As Busy As A Beaver - 2019 Jul 10

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for clearing that up. You gave me nearly a heartattack ...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pspoiled65 View Post
    I haven't had any magnifying glasses drop from the kitchen
    I have been steadily cooking in the kitchen and no magnifying glass either. Chickens rarely give firewood. I can collect from all several times with no wood! Well, I just collected 2 magnifying glasses and have 4 firewood now but I had bought one (maybe 2).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Beaver Habitats Information

Only ONE Beaver can live in the Beaver Dam Level 10
    SO if you have the original Beaver and you want the new Beavers to live together then you need to place them in the Wildlife Den. I would prefer they live together in the Beaver Dam so hopefully the team can change the Beaver Dam Level 10 setting to hold three beavers instead of one.....they might have babies!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7509.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	52348

Another request?
    Could you make that beautiful pop up Beaver into an animated decoration for purchase?
    He came to visit the Newlyweds (Beaver and Adventure Beaver in the Wildlife Den!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It's a good thing we have so many days to do this. As it is, I have my doubts about being able to finish. My chickens are being THAT uncooperative about dropping Firewood. Sigh.

On the other hand, I'm probably ahead and made enough sashes and medical kits for at least 1-2 more goals...not that it's any consolation.
    I?m in the same boat. 12 Chickens drop about 1-3 pieces of wood per collection. I?m making the sashes and kits as well but still super behind on the backpacks. Probably won?t be able to finish. About the only event I ever finish now is getting to end of the leaderboard and winning the marathon prize but sometimes not even that. Hard to finish any of these events anymore. Sad.

Farm Supplier
    Hello guys Good luck to All

My fingers hurt from collecting from chickens...anyone finished please let me know lol thx!

Chickens have the worst drop rate ever!!!

Executive Chef
    Is it worth it to actually use the Beaver Stump, or should I just keep it in my cellar until after the event ends? To be honest, I don't need anymore badges...they're all over the Newspaper anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Beaver Habitats Information

Only ONE Beaver can live in the Beaver Dam Level 10
    SO if you have the original Beaver and you want the new Beavers to live together then you need to place them in the Wildlife Den. I would prefer they live together in the Beaver Dam so hopefully the team can change the Beaver Dam Level 10 setting to hold three beavers instead of one.....they might have babies!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7509.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	52348

Another request?
    Could you make that beautiful pop up Beaver into an animated decoration for purchase?
    He came to visit the Newlyweds (Beaver and Adventure Beaver in the Wildlife Den!)
    I agree they need to be together, so silly not to...just got mine and I was puzzled! Plus the other dens are full...please reconsider both beavers together lol lol

New Resident
    If you don’t have the beaver habitat does it come with the beaver

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast