Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: As Busy As A Beaver - 2019 Jul 10

Farm Supplier
    Just finished, chickens were really bad, even though you could collect so often to need 15 of the firewood was nearly impossible, lucky we can buy/sell, I will be sharing whatever else I can collect in the time left,
    I have a level 7 beaver dam, how do I get it to level 10

I have beaver dam level 9. Can’t put it the beaver in it. Why does it have to be level 10?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Just finished, chickens were really bad, even though you could collect so often to need 15 of the firewood was nearly impossible, lucky we can buy/sell, I will be sharing whatever else I can collect in the time left,
    I have a level 7 beaver dam, how do I get it to level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by murphey9 View Post
    I have beaver dam level 9. Can’t put it the beaver in it. Why does it have to be level 10?
    Does the back of your Beaver icon indicate it can go into the Wildlife Den? If so, you can place it there instead. I don't have a level 10 Beaver Dam, so my beaver must go into the Wildlife Den, and it worked when I tried it earlier (I took it back out because I rotate my pets on a monthly basis).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Does the back of your Beaver icon indicate it can go into the Wildlife Den? If so, you can place it there instead. I don't have a level 10 Beaver Dam, so my beaver must go into the Wildlife Den, and it worked when I tried it earlier (I took it back out because I rotate my pets on a monthly basis).
    Yeah I have put mine into a wildlife den, but would have loved to use the dam, and if I can?t use the dam now will I ever be able to use it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Yeah I have put mine into a wildlife den, but would have loved to use the dam, and if I can?t use the dam now will I ever be able to use it
    I doubt it. I would be nice if we could somehow finish any items we were not quite able to complete--the Beaver Dam, for example--but so far it has not happened.

Rhino Keeper
    Con grande fatica ho ottenuto il castoro ma nel mio negozio nessun habitat da acquistare. Perch? non posso avere anche io come altri hanno invece avuto il suo habitat e devo inserire il castoro in una tana di fauna selvatica, che non ? la sua vera casa??? Molto delusa e infastidita. Questo gioco peggiora ogni volta di pi? e sembra che stia morendo come altri giochi di Storm8 😔

Rhino Keeper
    I have Beaver Dam Level 10 and it won?t accept my Adventure Beaver. It tells me I need a ?Universal Habitat? but I don?t know how or where to get it. Does anyone have any advice?

Okay, I tried the Wildlife Den and yes it has accepted it. Thank you for the advice. I?m hoping the Beaver Dam will accept the two beavers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456