Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: As Busy As A Beaver - 2019 Jul 10

Update: I have the beaver dam level 7 from a previous event, but no beaver. Now I got the beaver from the current event and he needs beaver dam level 10. I tried removing an animal from one of the wildlife dens to add the beaver, but still getting message that I need beaver dam level 10. Do I have to delete/sell the beaver dam 7 to be able to add the beaver to one of the wildlife dens? Is anyone else having this same problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Nope. I have beaver den level 2 & it holds nothing & can?t be upgraded. What a huge waste of energy this event was🙄😔😏

I have no beaver dam...can I geht it somewhere? Can Not find it in the Shop...

Rhino Keeper
    I have the beaver and no beaver den. My beaver went to one of my wildlife dens I believe.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got the last backpack for 7/9. Took FOUR DAYS. Wow. And now I need only just only 13 more. Ridiculous.

Farm Supplier
    I?ve just won the adventure beaver and I have a level 10 beaver dam but still can?t put it in there.

Farm Supplier
    I ended up putting the beaver in my wildlife den.

Angry Yes!!!! I've got the same problem😭

Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    Update: I have the beaver dam level 7 from a previous event, but no beaver. Now I got the beaver from the current event and he needs beaver dam level 10. I tried removing an animal from one of the wildlife dens to add the beaver, but still getting message that I need beaver dam level 10. Do I have to delete/sell the beaver dam 7 to be able to add the beaver to one of the wildlife dens? Is anyone else having this same problem?
    I think this is probably a bug. Storm8 should do something

New Resident
    Hi there. For some reason when I promoted some food I dont get my coins, especially when I promote 10 fried bananas that costs $24,000. Im trying to get coins to expand my farm. Please help me. I need my money back lol.

Executive Chef
    Okay, somehow I managed to complete this event, and as soon as my iPad charges up again, I'll resume collecting and start selling in groups of 5, maybe 10. But, I swear, as soon as the event ends, I'm going on an egg-free diet!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast