Thread: Boosts Not Lowering Gold Costs For Finishing

New Resident

Boosts Not Lowering Gold Costs For Finishing

Prior to a couple days ago whenever I used a boost for breeding, planting, evolving, or hatching, whatever the cost of using gold for speeding up and completing the task would be half of whatever time was left while the boost was active. Example: four hours would cost two gold, six hours would cost three. Now, the gold doesn?t lower in price, so four hours is now four gold, six hours is now six gold. Has anybody else seen this?

The Honorable Panda
    There does not seem to be any issues with this. Please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thanks, I’ve submitted the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by parisane View Post
    Thanks, I?ve submitted the ticket
    Whenever I have purchased a boost of ANY kind I have always restarted my game after before I started collecting points or crops because I have been screeed over in the past where the boost doesn?t take effect immediately. Maybe try restarting after you get your boosts to see if this helps you. I absolutely will NOT touch anything until after I?ve restarted once I?ve gotten my boost for fear of the boost not affecting my points or whatever the way it should ?cause it?s a huge bummer when you miss out collecting points that would have been several hundred doubled up etc.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~